GOP Rep. Jason Chaffetz Moves To Impeach IRS Chief

The IRS likes crawling up people's asses about Taxes all the time.......................

Perhaps it's time they get a taste of their own medicine..............

I hope they give him a Proc.........exam........................then throw his ass in jail...........so the inmates get their turn...........
Please, they went after me unfairly. It was years ago. Dante never whined like you crazies do

get a life

Good. The guy'a a scumbag who perjured himself before Congress.
If that were true :rofl:

then it would be much simpler to just demand a prosecution of so blatant a crime.

:cuckoo:

I agree. However, when the IRS is doing the POTUS's bidding, and the DOJ is run by the POTUS's friends, what's the likelihood that those Chitown mobsters will actually do their job?

Exactly!
rumor, innuendo political attacks against the President are nothing new here'

Poach the IRS
The IRS ought to be unleashed on all of the phony non profits

That's a violation of their charter, and a violation of the civil rights of all of those people. Last time I checked this country was a Constitutional Republic and not a Stalinist dictatorship.
now you're back to the crazy talk?

I guess the soon to be on-air debate has you all wound up :eek:

The IRS likes crawling up people's asses about Taxes all the time.......................

Perhaps it's time they get a taste of their own medicine..............

I hope they give him a Proc.........exam........................then throw his ass in jail...........so the inmates get their turn...........
Please, they went after me unfairly. It was years ago. Dante never whined like you crazies do

get a life
They abused the power of their office and even admitted doing so............They are violating others rights in doing so............they should be tarred and feathered and made to cluck like a chicken..................

Poach the IRS
The IRS ought to be unleashed on all of the phony non profits

That's a violation of their charter, and a violation of the civil rights of all of those people. Last time I checked this country was a Constitutional Republic and not a Stalinist dictatorship.
now you're back to the crazy talk?

I guess the soon to be on-air debate has you all wound up :eek:

Crazy talk? Nixon was rightfully forced to resign for merely threatening to do the shit that Obama has done. Why do you accept corruption at the highest levels of government? Don't you realize that eventually the other idiots get in power and after they see widespread contempt for the rule of law they do likewise?

And where does that eventually lead?

Use your head man.

Forum List

Back