GOP establishment has a fit over Christie endorsement of Trump

After he called out Rubio in New Hampshire, he couldn't endorse Rubio, that left him with Trump or Cruz. His politics align more with Trump than the ultra-conservative Cruz.

After he called out Rubio in New Hampshire, he couldn't endorse Rubio, that left him with Trump or Cruz. His politics align more with Trump than the ultra-conservative Cruz.
Agree. That and also Christie sees I think that the OLD GOP is on its way OUT and the NEW GOP is coming in and anyone that's read Christies biography KNOWS he will do anything to advance his political career. Also Christie wants to be AG and would make a good I think.

GOP establishment trashes Christie for endorsing Trump

Awww! Their little world is crashing down around them! Its a BEAUTIFUL sight!

Presidents don't know everything. Some don't know much at all, lol. (hopefully, most of them knew more than me, lol) But, surrounding yourself with very good people is a "fix" for what ails you.

Trump did well on this one, and the establishment of both party's are wetting their pants!

I am not surprised. Ever since he virtually sucked Obama's black dick in the aftermath of a Hurricane Sandy I have known that you cannot trust that fat, Yankee Kunt.

Forum List

Back