GOP fundraiser attracts big money donors despite backlash from the left

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

ME:
The money keeps coming in. Money talks, leftwing bullshit walks::

Former Ted Cruz campaign pollster Chris Wilson and Democratic Strategist Brad Gerstman on the calls to boycott Equinox and SoulCycle over owner Stephen Ross' upcoming fundraiser for President Trump

I have asserted for years now that the democrook party is a tool for the aristocracy to contain marxist occutard bed wetters like AOC. Now that the DNC has lost control of their monsters, and creatures like Bernie and AOC are infiltrating and gaining serious political influence the DNC is no longer keeping the bolshevik hordes at bay.

The donor class does not want to pay the sort of taxes the most prominent democrooks bloviate about, so they buy senators like Fauxcahontas, Schumer, Feinslime and hitlery, and sociopaths like barry and poolousy to stand in as the token marxist opposition to capitalism, but they never have to write the 70% checks to the Treasury.

I asserted long ago that if something like AOC or Bernie actually ended up with REAL political influence and power it would be devastating to the DNC.

That point has come.

ME:

Former Ted Cruz campaign pollster Chris Wilson and Democratic Strategist Brad Gerstman on the calls to boycott Equinox and SoulCycle over owner Stephen Ross' upcoming fundraiser for President Trump

What is there to boycott?
How can a guy with no support that no one likes possibly be getting donations to run for reelection? I thought the world hated him? o_O

• Banned
Trump 2020: A reelection machine like we've never seen before

Remember: This is six months ago. It does not even count his giant 28 million haul in one night after his re-election rally which also broke all records. The man is a beast!!

• Banned
Don't forget this:
President Trump Raised $24.8 Million in Just a Few Hours After His Campaign Launch Rally

President Trump Raised $24.8 million in Just a Few Hours After His Campaign Launch Rally

President Donald Trump raised $24.8 million in the hours following the official launch of his campaign for re-election in 2020, Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said.

The haul dwarfs the first day fundraising totals announced by some of his Democratic rivals, including former Vice President Joe Biden’s $6.3 million, former Texas congressman Beto O’Rourke’s $6.1 million, and Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders’s $5.9 million.

ME:

How can a guy with no support that no one likes possibly be getting donations to run for reelection? I thought the world hated him? o_O

Who said that nobody likes Trump? Are you just making that up?

ME:

The elite love their tax cut, the swamp loves the gop/ Trump.....

So much for draining the swamp....

ME:

Trump-bashers here have repeatedly made the claim that Trump is hated and laughed at the world over and have based countless threads on that claim.

ME:

Trump-bashers here have repeatedly made the claim that Trump is hated and laughed at the world over and have based countless threads on that claim.

Yeah no shit... trump bashers are trump bashers. Did you expect them to post warm and fuzzies about him? They obviously do hate him. He definitely is embarrassing many in our country on the world stage. He also has a very strong and loyal base. I don’t understand the point of your post

ME:

Yeah no shit... trump bashers are trump bashers. Did you expect them to post warm and fuzzies about him? They obviously do hate him. He definitely is embarrassing many in our country on the world stage. He also has a very strong and loyal base. I don’t understand the point of your post

Have you ever heard of sarcasm?

ME:

Have you ever heard of sarcasm?

Yes I have, but there are kooks all over this board being serious about things that should be sarcastic.

Trump is raking in cash because of the leftist nonsense. This is the kind of rejection democrats are facing in 2020.

Trump is raking in cash because of the leftist nonsense. This is the kind of rejection democrats are facing in 2020.

The great thing for the GOP is that besides Trump getting a lot of good stuff done like filling the Supreme Court with Constitutionalists, pulling us out of bad environmental deals and fighting for better trade agreements with superpowers, no one actually need to LIKE Trump to vote for him! I mean, I like his brash honesty and total lack of PC, but with the Democrats again presenting such a totally repugnant slate of people and agendas for this country, Trump is practically guaranteed a win just to keep the horse-face idiot Left out of the White House! :auiqs.jpg:

Don't forget this:
President Trump Raised $24.8 Million in Just a Few Hours After His Campaign Launch Rally

President Trump Raised $24.8 million in Just a Few Hours After His Campaign Launch Rally

President Donald Trump raised $24.8 million in the hours following the official launch of his campaign for re-election in 2020, Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said.

The haul dwarfs the first day fundraising totals announced by some of his Democratic rivals, including former Vice President Joe Biden’s $6.3 million, former Texas congressman Beto O’Rourke’s $6.1 million, and Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders’s $5.9 million.

In the second quarter alone, Trump and the RNC combined to raise over $100 million with the help of some GOP financiers that stood on the sidelines of his candidacy in 2016.

Couldn't find out exactly how much has been raised in total for the 2019 ampaign by either President Trump or the RNC. I'm sure it's so far beyond the Dims that it's hilarious.

Breitbart on Instagram: “ Well that sure didn't work out the way Leftists hoped it would! Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel…”

Well that sure didn't work out the way Leftists hoped it would! Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel announced Friday that President Donald Trump raised $12 million at two separate fundraisers in the Hamptons. “Thanks to the unhinged mob on the left, @realDonaldTrump raised $12M today, $2M more than originally expected,” McDaniel wrote in a tweet. “The support for our President is unprecedented and growing,” McDaniel added. Earlier reports of the fundraisers suggested that Trump would raise an estimated $10 million for his reelection. Of the two fundraisers, one was hosted by Stephen Ross, the owner of the Miami Dolphins and the chairman of The Related Companies, which owns a large amount of stake in SoulCycle and Equinox. Breitbart News’s Jerome Hudson reported that “A slew of Hollywood leftists have taken to social media to announce to their followers that they have canceled their membership at SoulCycle and Equinox.” After the fallout from Hollywood elites and social media users, Ross released a statement saying, “I have known Donald Trump for 40 years, and while we agree on some issues, we strongly disagree on many others and I have never been bashful about expressing my opinions.” Ross added, “I have been, and will continue to be, an outspoken champion of racial equality, inclusion, diversity, public education and environmental sustainability, and I have and will continue to support leaders on both sides of the aisle to address these challenges.”

Untitled.png

Forum List

Back