GOP House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Spoke At White Supremacist Conference

So, where is all of the dug up mud on Scalise? I thought there was going to be this great unveiling of the man's questionable ties to white supremacist groups.. The news was going to be buzzing with all of the exposure he was going to have. Right? Amirite? No?

:rofl:

Fucking partisan losers.

Google

The media is buzzing about Scalise.

So, where is all of the dug up mud on Scalise? I thought there was going to be this great unveiling of the man's questionable ties to white supremacist groups.. The news was going to be buzzing with all of the exposure he was going to have. Right? Amirite? No?

Fucking partisan losers.

Google

Yeah, over the tax speech 12 years ago and the hearsay reporter claim from 20 years ago. Which makes them, and those in here who give a fuck, really dumb fucks. In your case x2.

Fucking partisan losers.

Google

Oh, the ebbil, ebbil media!

Fucking partisan losers.

Google

Yeah, over the tax speech 12 years ago and the hearsay reporter claim from 20 years ago. Which makes them, and those in here who give a fuck, really dumb fucks. In your case x2.

How ironic coming from the lackwit who was insisting that this would all be over by today.

Sorry, but I see little difference between the group he spoke to and the NAACP.

"Too Toxic" - Allies Sour on Scalise

The scandal over Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise’s 2002 speech to a white supremacist group has so badly damaged his image inside the House Republican Conference that he faces serious questions over his political future, according to interviews with multiple aides and lawmakers — including some Scalise allies.

Read more: Steve Scalise Damaged goods - John Bresnahan and Jake Sherman - POLITICO

The future doesn't look very bright for Sleazy Scalise.

Last edited:

The scandal over Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise’s 2002 speech to a white supremacist group has so badly damaged his image inside the House Republican Conference that he faces serious questions over his political future, according to interviews with multiple aides and lawmakers — including some Scalise allies.

Read more: Steve Scalise Damaged goods - John Bresnahan and Jake Sherman - POLITICO

If you live in Scalise's district in Louisiana and you are upset over this, then don't vote for him next time. For the rest of you----------------Fuck off, this has nothing to do with you.

The lib media cannot get over the FACT that the GOP beat the shit out of the libs last november so they have try to discredit republican in any position of power. Its nothing but sour grapes and political bullshit.

But tell us, how does that group differ in any way from the NAACP?

We real conservatives say get rid of Scalise, no leadership position for that idiot. We also say coming from a race baiting White House, who have had Al Sharpton there 87 times doesn't mean shit.

so you buy the dem created story at face value? you buy into their lies?
I dont want any fucking Boehner crony in regardless. Why must it be this guy who is he? Do you know?

We real conservatives say get rid of Scalise, no leadership position for that idiot. We also say coming from a race baiting White House, who have had Al Sharpton there 87 times doesn't mean shit.

I dont want any fucking Boehner crony in regardless. Why must it be this guy who is he? Do you know? this isnt simply some competition between Democrats and Republicans it's bigger than that

Last edited:

I dont want any fucking Boehner crony in regardless. Why must it be this guy who is he? Do you know?

Scalise is not a Boehner crony. He is a good guy who acts on his personal beliefs and those of his constituents. Thats why the left wing is trying to destroy him. Free thinkers are not to be tolerated by the left.

Scalise is not a Boehner crony. He is a good guy who acts on his personal beliefs and those of his constituents. Thats why the left wing is trying to destroy him. Free thinkers are not to be tolerated by the left.

Bullshit....

Steve Scalise Fails the First Test for Conservatives RedState

Bullshit....

I know the man personally---------so I call bullshit on you and Redstate.

Bullshit....

I know the man personally---------so I call bullshit on you and Redstate.
Fuck him and fuck Boehner...Good questions and points....

Mr. Scalise:

1. Why did you attend any meeting at the behest of your neighbor - a known, long-time David Duke operator and confidant, Kenny Knight?

2. You know David Duke is a vile racist and anti-Semite, right?

3. If so, why did you have any association at all with Knight, a lowlife, let alone and apparently a mildly friendly one?

4. It has been reported that this sicko donated $1000 to your campaign. Amazingly, even now you apparently haven't returned it. Why?

5. I have to ask, Mr. Scalise, are you an idiot?

No one is saying Scalise is a racist. But the idiot defense is not good enough for the #3 Republican House leader. There's just too much at stake and it's not too much to expect much better from the Republican Party.

The truth is if Scalise was a Tea Party member of Congress serving in leadership, Boehner and his media cheerleaders like Rove, et al, would have forced his resignation by now, not mounted a vigorous "defense."

More to the point, Scalise is a Boehner lieutenant. He's an unprincipled operator who, among other things, did grave damage to the formerly conservative Republican Study Committee and supported Boehner's efforts to purge conservatives from key committee assignments. He's yet another example of what's wrong with the GOP and Washington. The American people are sick of it, and those who defend such awful establishment leadership are not doing either the GOP or the nation any favors. Scalise is another setback.

Mark Levin

If you live in Scalise's district in Louisiana and you are upset over this, then don't vote for him next time. For the rest of you----------------Fuck off, this has nothing to do with you.

The lib media cannot get over the FACT that the GOP beat the shit out of the libs last november so they have try to discredit republican in any position of power. Its nothing but sour grapes and political bullshit.

Did that district help reelect Vitter the shitter the diaper pervert protitute chasing Senator?

Did that district help reelect Vitter the shitter the diaper pervert protitute chasing Senator?

in case you missed it, senators are elected by states not congressional districts. Vitter visited a whorehouse, how many in congress can honestly say that they haven't?

Forum List

Back