GOP House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Spoke At White Supremacist Conference

Kenny Knight and Howie Farrell, the two men at the heart of the Steve Scalise scandal, were well known in Louisiana politics as longtime operatives of Duke’s Holocaust-denying hate machine.

More: The Louisiana Nazis Who Courted Steve Scalise - The Daily Beast

Even Louisiana should be embarrassed.

Somehow you keep forgetting that David Duke ran for office as a democrat.

No, I did not forget that little fact. Do you know why he did?

Can you show where he admitted his ties to KKK?

He admitted he spoke at white supremacist convention - and he has reportedly also received Klan-related political donations.
He thought he spoke to EURO originally but after factchecking he spoke to the Jefferson Parish Civics Association. Stop telling a debunked lie.

Why are you putting so much effort into denying his affiliation with these groups when in actual fact you enthusiastically support these groups?

I just wanna verify that what you guys are saying is truth. Can any of you prove that what you're accusing him of doing he actually did. Here is article from Slate: White Noise. Read it.

Scalise was not there as a guest speaker at the conference.

FYI, I am not putting effort into denying his affiliation. I'm just have reservations toward lefties honesty. You claim something, you better prove it.

If you weren't such an idiot NaziCon - you could prove it to yourself.

I am not one making the claim.

Scalise said he did not remember speaking to such a group.

You claim he did. You in fact know he did. Were you there?

Grand Wizard David Duke denies the holocaust - and NaziCons deny that Scalise spoke at a NaziCon convention.

Grand Wizard David Duke denies the holocaust - and NaziCons deny that Scalise spoke at a NaziCon convention.

I thought we're talking about Scalise.

Did you check the article from Slate I posted?

Scalise has admitted and apologized for speaking at David Duke's EURO Convention.

You said that already.

Now, did you read article from Slate?

Since that article, thats pretty much saying that liberal press hive-mind was proven wrong, the pack has to search elsewhere. Are you still sticking to your claim? Can you back it up? Or you gonna wait for new talking points?

Kenny Knight and Howie Farrell, the two men at the heart of the Steve Scalise scandal, were well known in Louisiana politics as longtime operatives of Duke’s Holocaust-denying hate machine.

He was one of many Dixiecrats who switched affiliation in the 1980s when the Republicans became more exclusively the party of social conservatism.

Scalise has admitted and apologized for speaking at David Duke's EURO Convention.

You said that already.

Since that article, thats pretty much saying that liberal press hive-mind was proven wrong, the pack has to search elsewhere. Are you still sticking to your claim? Can you back it up? Or you gonna wait for new talking points?

I know what Scalise has said so far. I will wait for further news on Sunday and monday...

And he was only able to WIN office after he switched to Republican.

You said that already.

I know what Scalise has said so far. I will wait for further news on Sunday and monday...
Wont happen. This has run its spin cycle.

He STILL hasn't stepped down? :eusa_eh: Repubs are tone-deaf.
I agree with the racist...there is no reason for Scalise to step down. Same reason there is no reason for Obama to step down for his association with that pastor.

That pastor
Alinksy
Van Jones

I mean, we could go on for days. What is the difference here? Oh, there isn't one, it's just the hypocrisy of being a modern day liberal.

Nobody cares except bigot riddled modern-liberals. This whole thing is such a non-story it isn't worth mentioning...unless you're a lefty partisan hack looking for a piss poor smear job.
You mean like the "liberals" on Breitbart?

David Duke No Question Rep. Steve Scalise Echoed A Lot Of My Ideology And My Policies - Breitbart

Yeah, thanks for proving y point. Breitbart just got a click off you and probably a few other liberals who care about this crap. The fact you actually linked Breitbart up, whether you realize it or not, proves my point perfectly.

Much obliged.

He STILL hasn't stepped down? :eusa_eh: Repubs are tone-deaf.
I agree with the racist...there is no reason for Scalise to step down. Same reason there is no reason for Obama to step down for his association with that pastor.

That pastor
Alinksy
Van Jones

I mean, we could go on for days. What is the difference here? Oh, there isn't one, it's just the hypocrisy of being a modern day liberal.
Big difference.
Rev Wright is a racist. We have videos of him spouting racist crap. Obama sat there for 20 years listening to that.
Van Jones is a communist. We have records of him spouting communist crap. Obama knew it and appointed him anyway.
Steve Scalise did what? Anyone have tapes of him spouting racist shit? Any news articles? Nope.

lots of rw moral relatavism going on here :eusa_think: I thought being against that was one of El Rushbo's :alcoholic: major talking-points?

Nobody cares except bigot riddled modern-liberals. This whole thing is such a non-story it isn't worth mentioning...unless you're a lefty partisan hack looking for a piss poor smear job.

David Duke No Question Rep. Steve Scalise Echoed A Lot Of My Ideology And My Policies - Breitbart

Yeah, thanks for proving y point. Breitbart just got a click off you and probably a few other liberals who care about this crap. The fact you actually linked Breitbart up, whether you realize it or not, proves my point perfectly.

Much obliged.
So the conservative writers at Breitbart wrote that story just for liberals to click on, is that it?

I mean, they don't care, according to you.

What TakeAStepBack doesn't seem to know - is that a number of the teabaggers are just as interested in this issue, because they see a way to push Boehner out of his position.

Scalise can be a casualty they would suffer just to get rid of Boehner.

Pay attention to the dynamics, Mr. Back.

Much obliged.
So the conservative writers at Breitbart wrote that story just for liberals to click on, is that it?

I mean, they don't care, according to you.

That vacuum sound between your ears...yeah, ignore that.....

Forum List

Back