GOP House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Spoke At White Supremacist Conference

Personally, I think the House should hold impeachment hearings on Scalise for his admitted ties to KKK Grand Dragon David Duke - or, at the very least he should be censured and forced to return all Klan-related political donations. That would show good faith that Republicans are interested in clean, honest government.

Can you show where he admitted his ties to KKK?

He admitted he spoke at white supremacist convention - and he has reportedly also received Klan-related political donations.

Personally, I think the House should hold impeachment hearings on Scalise for his admitted ties to KKK Grand Dragon David Duke - or, at the very least he should be censured and forced to return all Klan-related political donations. That would show good faith that Republicans are interested in clean, honest government.

He admitted he spoke at white supremacist convention - and he has reportedly also received Klan-related political donations.
He thought he spoke to EURO originally but after factchecking he spoke to the Jefferson Parish Civics Association. Stop telling a debunked lie.

What Klan related donations?

He thought he spoke to EURO originally but after factchecking he spoke to the Jefferson Parish Civics Association. Stop telling a debunked lie.

Why are you putting so much effort into denying his affiliation with these groups when in actual fact you enthusiastically support these groups?

Why are you putting so much effort into denying his affiliation with these groups when in actual fact you enthusiastically support these groups?
He didn't speak to EURO.

He didn't speak to EURO.

You'd admire him more if he had.

He didn't speak to EURO.

You'd admire him more if he had.
What do you not like about EURO?

he has reportedly also received Klan-related political donations.
Klan related? Explain in detail.

Okay...

Steve Scalise accepted campaign donation from top aide to Louisiana Ku Klux Klan founder - Daily Mail Online

White Hate Leader Donated to Scalise - The Daily Beast

Okay...

Steve Scalise accepted campaign donation from top aide to Louisiana Ku Klux Klan founder - Daily Mail Online

White Hate Leader Donated to Scalise - The Daily Beast
EURO is not the Klan!

How many more Klan-related donations has Scalise received?
EURO is not Klan related!

EURO is not Klan related? Really? Who founded it...?

The European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO) is a white nationalist organization in the United States. Led by former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, David Duke, it was founded in 2000.

European-American Unity and Rights Organization - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Founded in 2000 under a different name by the former Klan leader and notorious neo-Nazi David Duke, the European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO) claims to fight for "White Civil Rights" for "European and Americans Wherever They May Live."

EURO Southern Poverty Law Center

He didn't speak at EURO, he spoke at a civic association that was using the room before EURO. Scalise is just a stupid republican faggot that was blackmailed by an even gayer liberal blogger to apologize for a non-issue.

But this also leads to a greater issue. If he did speak at a conference for the interests of white people, so what? Do Whites not have interests?

He didn't speak at EURO, he spoke at a civic association that was using the room before EURO. Scalise is just a stupid republican faggot that was blackmailed by an even gayer liberal blogger to apologize for a non-issue.

But this also leads to a greater issue. If he did speak at a conference for the interests of white people, so what? Do Whites not have interests?

Yeah, just keep spinning that shit...

tumblr_lt7137rxvc1r17215o1_500.gif

How many more Klan-related donations has Scalise received?
EURO is not Klan related!

EURO is not Klan related? Really? Who founded it...?

The European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO) is a white nationalist organization in the United States. Led by former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, David Duke, it was founded in 2000.

European-American Unity and Rights Organization - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Founded in 2000 under a different name by the former Klan leader and notorious neo-Nazi David Duke, the European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO) claims to fight for "White Civil Rights" for "European and Americans Wherever They May Live."

EURO Southern Poverty Law Center
What is wrong with EURO being a White Rights advocate group? I mean you have LaRaza for hispanic rights and the NAACP for black rights. By the way, the SPLC is anti-white!

Yeah, just keep spinning that shit...

tumblr_lt7137rxvc1r17215o1_500.gif
Typical, a response of no substance to the fact he didn't speak at EURO. You have no response because you know I am right. Also, why don't you answer my questions?

If he did speak at a conference for the interests of white people, so what? Do Whites not have interests?

Forum List

Back