GOP House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Spoke At White Supremacist Conference

Some of you KKK defenders are hilarious!
Another demonization and deflection tactic. Instead of answering whether or not Whites have interests, you instead suggest those of us who say we do are part of the KKK or are defending it.

The biggest defender of the KKK is the Federal government, as most of their members are fbi agents and informants.

Personally, I think the House should hold impeachment hearings on Scalise for his admitted ties to KKK Grand Dragon David Duke - or, at the very least he should be censured and forced to return all Klan-related political donations. That would show good faith that Republicans are interested in clean, honest government.
This is America...you don't get impeached for having views or associating one self with idiots. It is called freedom.

He STILL hasn't stepped down? :eusa_eh: Repubs are tone-deaf.
I agree with the racist...there is no reason for Scalise to step down. Same reason there is no reason for Obama to step down for his association with that pastor.

Personally, I think the House should hold impeachment hearings on Scalise for his admitted ties to KKK Grand Dragon David Duke - or, at the very least he should be censured and forced to return all Klan-related political donations. That would show good faith that Republicans are interested in clean, honest government.

Can you show where he admitted his ties to KKK?

He admitted he spoke at white supremacist convention - and he has reportedly also received Klan-related political donations.

That's what you keep saying, but can you actually show (link, video, quote) that he admitted doing that?

He admitted he spoke at white supremacist convention - and he has reportedly also received Klan-related political donations.

That's what you keep saying, but can you actually show (link, video, quote) that he admitted doing that?
Scalise apologizes for appearance at 2002 white supremacist event - CBS News

He thought he spoke to EURO originally but after factchecking he spoke to the Jefferson Parish Civics Association. Stop telling a debunked lie.

Why are you putting so much effort into denying his affiliation with these groups when in actual fact you enthusiastically support these groups?

I just wanna verify that what you guys are saying is truth. Can any of you prove that what you're accusing him of doing he actually did. Here is article from Slate: White Noise. Read it.

Scalise was not there as a guest speaker at the conference.

FYI, I am not putting effort into denying his affiliation. I'm just have reservations toward lefties honesty. You claim something, you better prove it.

He thought he spoke to EURO originally but after factchecking he spoke to the Jefferson Parish Civics Association. Stop telling a debunked lie.

Why are you putting so much effort into denying his affiliation with these groups when in actual fact you enthusiastically support these groups?

I just wanna verify that what you guys are saying is truth. Can any of you prove that what you're accusing him of doing he actually did. Here is article from Slate: White Noise. Read it.

Scalise was not there as a guest speaker at the conference.

FYI, I am not putting effort into denying his affiliation. I'm just have reservations toward lefties honesty. You claim something, you better prove it.

If you weren't such an idiot NaziCon - you could prove it to yourself.

Forum List

Back