GOP House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Spoke At White Supremacist Conference

I suppose if this guy is truly a racist, then this will NOT be the only incident or association we ever hear about. Now that the blood is in the water, the sharks will probably find anything else that may be lurking.

oh .... wait ....

You already pegged him as a racist. And it's been days since this whole non-story broke. Seems like something would have shown up by now.

It did!

He apparently told a reporter that he was David Duke without the baggage.

Says volumes.

:lmao:

When was this, 20 years ago?
they're 94% white. where you been? :eusa_eh:

You're a fucking tard, Dottie.

Nobody cares except bigot riddled modern-liberals. This whole thing is such a non-story it isn't worth mentioning...unless you're a lefty partisan hack looking for a piss poor smear job.

The more you insist that this is not happening the greater the likelihood that this will gain traction. Right now I believe that this topic will be raised on all of the Sunday talking head shows and by Monday it will have the attention of the nation at large.

Nobody cares except bigot riddled modern-liberals. This whole thing is such a non-story it isn't worth mentioning...unless you're a lefty partisan hack looking for a piss poor smear job.

You mean sort of like Benghazi...?

No, nothing like that. People lost their lives over the benghazi incident. A failure or failures in protocol should have been investigated in that instance. This is just you intolerant bigots doing a poor smear job. A piss poor lousy smear job.

The more you insist that this is not happening the greater the likelihood that this will gain traction. Right now I believe that this topic will be raised on all of the Sunday talking head shows and by Monday it will have the attention of the nation at large.

Yeah, it's such a groundbreaking non-story for you loser to run with as if it holds some kind of significants. You guys keep pounding this one out. It's just such a riveting smear job.

:itsok:

No, nothing like that. People lost their lives over the benghazi incident. A failure or failures in protocol should have been investigated in that instance. This is just you intolerant bigots doing a poor smear job. A piss poor lousy smear job.

What about the IRS non-scandal?

The IRS non-scandal? You mean the one where there was apologies made for targeting ideological groups?

Fuck, you're a stupid. I'm done with you, shit stain. This is just boring.

Should Scalise be impeached for having ties to KKK Grand Wizard David Duke? Should he return Klan donations?

r-SCALISE-huge.jpg

Twelve years before he was elected by his colleagues as House majority whip, Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) spoke at a conference hosted by the white supremacist group European-American Unity and Rights Organization.

Louisiana political blogger Lamar White Jr. dug up a number of posts on Stormfront, one of the original white supremacist websites, that place Scalise at the 2002 EURO gathering. According to one user who attended the conference, Scalise -- then a state representative -- spoke to the organization at a workshop "to teach the most effective and up-to-date methods of civil rights and heritage related activism."

Two years after speaking at the conference, Scalise was one of just six state representatives who voted to oppose making Martin Luther King Jr. Day a state holiday in Louisiana. That was at least the second time Scalise had voted against an MLK holiday. He was one of three lawmakers to vote against it in 1999, too.

Founded in 2000 by former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke (who served as a Louisiana state representative from 1989 to 1992), EURO seeks to fight for "white civil rights." The group is recognized as a white nationalist hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

More: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Spoke At White Supremacist Conference In 2002

Well, shucks, this won't look good on his resume - except in red states.

So, is this Scalise story true or not?

r-SCALISE-huge.jpg

Twelve years before he was elected by his colleagues as House majority whip, Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) spoke at a conference hosted by the white supremacist group European-American Unity and Rights Organization.

Louisiana political blogger Lamar White Jr. dug up a number of posts on Stormfront, one of the original white supremacist websites, that place Scalise at the 2002 EURO gathering. According to one user who attended the conference, Scalise -- then a state representative -- spoke to the organization at a workshop "to teach the most effective and up-to-date methods of civil rights and heritage related activism."

Two years after speaking at the conference, Scalise was one of just six state representatives who voted to oppose making Martin Luther King Jr. Day a state holiday in Louisiana. That was at least the second time Scalise had voted against an MLK holiday. He was one of three lawmakers to vote against it in 1999, too.

Founded in 2000 by former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke (who served as a Louisiana state representative from 1989 to 1992), EURO seeks to fight for "white civil rights." The group is recognized as a white nationalist hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

More: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Spoke At White Supremacist Conference In 2002

Well, the proof is in the fact that not only has he and his staff admitted to it, once raging Righties tried to say it was so, Scalise himself still has not backtracked or denied it. Well, duh.

r-SCALISE-huge.jpg

Well, the proof is in the fact that not only has he and his staff admitted to it, once raging Righties tried to say it was so, Scalise himself still has not backtracked or denied it. Well, duh.

Can you explain what exactly he admitted?

The IRS non-scandal? You mean the one where there was apologies made for targeting ideological groups?

Aw, don't go away mad. Your input is sooo insightful.

Mad? You're not capable of making a point on this board above the 3rd grade level. It's not anger I have over you, it's simply pity that you're too stupid to keep me engaged.

Mad? You're not capable of making a point on this board above the 3rd grade level. It's not anger I have over you, it's simply pity that you're too stupid to keep me engaged.

Well, sparky, it's often difficult to "engage" a retard.

Well, sparky, it's often difficult to "engage" a retard.

Right. You couldn't keep a pile of drool engaged with your partisan fucktardry. Good day, chump.

Personally, I think the House should hold impeachment hearings on Scalise for his admitted ties to KKK Grand Dragon David Duke - or, at the very least he should be censured and forced to return all Klan-related political donations. That would show good faith that Republicans are interested in clean, honest government.

Personally, I think the House should hold impeachment hearings on Scalise for his admitted ties to KKK Grand Dragon David Duke - or, at the very least he should be censured and forced to return all Klan-related political donations. That would show good faith that Republicans are interested in clean, honest government.

Can you show where he admitted his ties to KKK?

Forum List

Back