GOP House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Spoke At White Supremacist Conference

It warms my heart to hear Grand Wizard David Duke defend his BFF buddy Steve Scalise.

If Duke releases a list, I'm sure he will have evidence to back it up.

If Duke releases a list, I'm sure he will have evidence to back it up.

I agree! And the media will also be backing him up! I'm sure there's lots of data mining taking place as we speak...

Figures a racist shithead like you would find Duke credible.
Yet you believe every word of racist shithead Duke's campaign manager, Kenny Knight.

Figures.
Really? Post where I said I did.
You've posted that believe the "alibi / story" by Kenny Knight about him not being at the EURO conference. Kenny Knight = KKK.
You know thats a lie, how?
We know Kenny Knight lied.

This was posted earlier. Keep up.
Oh so you know because you know.
Got it.

Meanwhile the Obama White House got over 2,000 individual citizens tax returns (including the Koch Brothers) in direct violation of Federal Law...and nobody says shit.

Instead, we get 23 pages of bullshit about some dumb ass meeting a guy went to over a decade ago.

Fuck...people are stupid. :lol:

Meanwhile the Obama White House got over 2,000 individual citizens tax returns (including the Koch Brothers) in direct violation of Federal Law...and nobody says shit.

Instead, we get 23 pages of bullshit about some dumb ass meeting a guy went to over a decade ago.

Fuck...people are stupid. :lol:
We cant talk about anything of substance. The libs will claim Bush did the same thing. Or demand to know what law was violated. Or ask when impeachment proceedings will start. Or claim without indictments it didnt happen.
THey are worthless dishnest shits.

Yet you believe every word of racist shithead Duke's campaign manager, Kenny Knight.

Figures.
Really? Post where I said I did.
You've posted that believe the "alibi / story" by Kenny Knight about him not being at the EURO conference. Kenny Knight = KKK.
You know thats a lie, how?
We know Kenny Knight lied.

This was posted earlier. Keep up.
Oh so you know because you know.
Got it.
No. we know because he was CAUGHT in his lies.

Steve Scalise defender s ties to white nationalist group closer than he disclosed documents show NOLA.com

"The David Duke associate who disavowed membership in a white nationalist group linked to U.S. House Majority Whip Steve Scalise was at one time an officer in that group, according to public records.

Kenny Knight told NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune on Wednesday that he was not a member of the European-American Unity and Rights Organization, but documents filed with the Louisiana secretary of state's office list him as treasurer of its predecessor, the National Organization for European American Rights, in 2000.

Further, a May 16, 2002, news release on an an archived version of EURO's former website, www.whitecivilrights.com, lists Knight as "EURO Louisiana State Representative Kenny Knight." The release says Knight was expected to address the group's May 17-18, 2002, conference.

knight-euro.jpg

He was David Duke's top dog, Officer of the EURO - and also SPOKE at the event he organized,

but!

He said he wasn't associated with the group.

"When asked by telephone Thursday about the records listing him as EURO's treasurer, Knight twice hung up on a reporter. "Is that 15 years ago? I don't even remember that," he said. "I'm not communicating any more with the news media. I'm finished with y'all."

Pant of Fire, Liar .

I doubt many Republicans will be bothered by this, although some may pretend to be in public.

When it was publicized that Barack Obama was a member of the the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, I thought it was foolish for a Democratic politician who aspired to get whites to vote for him to be connected with such a man. Nevertheless, I still voted for Obama.

I can stomach David Duke's views about blacks, but not his views about Jews.

I doubt many Republicans will be bothered by this, although some may pretend to be in public.

When it was publicized that Barack Obama was a member of the the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, I thought it was foolish for a Democratic politician who aspired to get whites to vote for him to be connected with such a man. Nevertheless, I still voted for Obama.

Obama addressed the issue with Rev Wright by holding a public press conference. He tackled the issue directly.

Rep. Steve Scalise is a Boehner guy. Scalise took over the Republican Study Committee, which was originally established as the conservative alternative to House Republican RINOs many years ago. Paul Teller has a sterling reputation and has been a senior staffer at the RSC for many years. This is nothing short of a purge. Teller's job was to work with conservatives in the House and outside groups to form and promote a conservative agenda. I don't know him personally, but he is well known around Washington. Boehner needs to go, and Scalise has single-handedly destroyed the RSC, which can no longer be trusted to advance conservative principles.
-Mark Levin

Wait a second, that Scalise is a scumbag!

Get rid of him now!!!

Yeah he's Boehner's "scumbag" Otherwise he's be gone by now

Obama addressed the issue with Rev Wright by holding a public press conference. He tackled the issue directly.
Bull..He got a pass by the Obama ass kisser media

Facts prove you wrong.

Facts prove you wrong.

What facts might that be genius? Obama saying I never heard it Wright after 20yrs in his church ? Please...You're full of crap, all the shady racists Obama is associated with ? Where's the Rashed Khalidi video? they wont give it up. Why is Al Sharpton in the White House 87 times?

The L.A. Times Suppresses Obama s Khalidi Bash Tape National Review Online

Facts prove you wrong.

What facts might that be genius? Obama saying I never heard it Wright after 20yrs in his church ? Please...You're full of crap, all the shady racists Obama is associated with ? Where's the Rashed Khalidi video? they wont give it up. Why is Al Sharpton in the White House 87 times?

You being gullible enough to believe the extreme hard right media's BS is your problem, not mine.

Facts prove you wrong.

You being gullible enough to believe the extreme hard right media's BS is your problem, not mine.

obama did say that he didn't know who Wright was, Sharpton did visit the white house 87 times. no media BS, just simple facts.

I suppose if this guy is truly a racist, then this will NOT be the only incident or association we ever hear about. Now that the blood is in the water, the sharks will probably find anything else that may be lurking.

oh .... wait ....

You already pegged him as a racist. And it's been days since this whole non-story broke. Seems like something would have shown up by now.

It did!

He apparently told a reporter that he was David Duke without the baggage.

Says volumes.

:lmao:

When was this, 20 years ago?
they're 94% white. where you been? :eusa_eh:

And YET Robert Byrd was a Grand Wizard in the KKK and liberals ignored it for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sen. Robert Byrd not only was a KKK member but led his local Klan chapter
Sen. Robert Byrd not only was a KKK member but led his local Klan chapter The Daily Caller

What Does an Exalted Cyclops Do?
Robert Byrd was an Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan. What does that mean

Watch liberals try like hell to ignore this.

But OH, if there are ANY defaults in Republican Character will they EVER scream about it.

Hypocrites!
The old rw "yabut" defense :thup: teapartysamurai :rofl: Predictable much?

gmLAHKL.jpg

Did anyone see Grand Wizard David Duke defending his ole buddy Steve Scalise on CNN this morning?

Nobody cares except bigot riddled modern-liberals. This whole thing is such a non-story it isn't worth mentioning...unless you're a lefty partisan hack looking for a piss poor smear job.

Forum List

Back