GOP Nevada Senate Candidate Adam Laxalt: "Nevada voted to make abortion rights legal, no matter what Supreme Court does, it's settled law in Nevada"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i can no longer support his candidacy, even though he's basque like me and almost just as handsome

Last edited:
The USSC said it NOT a Federal "Constitutional" decision, its a State by State decision, so WTF is he bragging about?? <its not news?!>

Last edited:
i can no longer support his candidacy, even though he's basque like and almost just as handsome

Sounds like settled law, by their legislative body to me, with very few challenges, none pending that I am aware of.

Settled law is a weasel phrase.
Tell that to the dems that want RvW to stand...."Mah settled law" is all is all you hear from them. It's the first time I've heard it from a gop type referencing it back to a particular state.

If it's returned to the states "settled law" will be what a state's voters what it to be.....It's the activist fed judges that will be the fly in that ointment.

You should really concern yourself with your own powdered wigged nut-jobs.

Tell that to the dems that want RvW to stand...."Mah settled law" is all is all you hear from them. It's the first time I've heard it from a gop type referencing it back to a particular state.

If it's returned to the states "settled law" will be what a state's voters what it to be.....It's the activist fed judges that will be the fly in that ointment.

You should really concern yourself with your own powdered wigged nut-jobs.
I think the beer judge Kavanagh used the phrase.
People in the various states need their basic rights protected from fanatics. You are all Americans.

Forum List

Back