GOP pulling back on Obamacare, ratcheting up on Benghazi.

R

rdean

We knew it was going to happen. When you have an aid of the Gov of Utah singing the praises of the health care plan that gives her mother, who has cancer, "treatment" you start to lose the fear.

If it had been any other senate candidate beside Centerfold model Scott Brown then it wouldn't have made news when his Republican sponsors jumped up and hollered "God Bless Obamacare" or whatever it was they said after he called it a monstrosity. Seems it saved them from bankruptcy.

So, let's see. If the GOP can't gin up their base with health care, then what? I heard someone say you can't fudge the numbers with health care, but with Benghazi, you can make up anything. Republicans don't even believe the deadly riots that happened all over the Arab world even happened.

My feeling is this is just a "place holder". Until they dream up another so called scandal. Remember all the ones they dreamed up under Clinton? White water. Weird investments. Murder. Travelgate. Filegate. All those scandals and all that Republicans got for sure was a sloppy BJ. And that from an adult who said she instigated it.

So anyone have any ideas what the next big scandal will be?

The people laboring under the burden of obamacare will take it to the ballot box. How many ways and how many times can you say failure?

The lies about Benghazi are just now coming to light of day. Lois Lerner will be prosecuted. The obama evil regime is crumbling obamacare is just one flaky brick.

The people laboring under the burden of obamacare will take it to the ballot box. How many ways and how many times can you say failure?

The lies about Benghazi are just now coming to light of day. Lois Lerner will be prosecuted. The obama evil regime is crumbling obamacare is just one flaky brick.
Unraveling like a cheap suit...(or was that an empty suit)?:eusa_whistle:

Yep, them Republicans are going to start running on their strengths any day now, any day now, any day, any, oh, who am I kidding?

It might be the VA Hospital. They're struggling to find an angle, but I think they might try to suggest a cover-up by the Obama administration. Problem is, they need an unscrupulous lier inside the VA Hospital structure who is willing to lie for them (a la IRS Gate). So they're in a holding pattern until they can manufacture the scandal.

Right now we are not seeing many threads on the VA Hospital issue, but many Republican information sources are working on the talking points. My guess is that you will see Rush, FOX, etc., get and then spread the talking points early next week, and then the robots here will do the standard cut and paste.

Yep, them Republicans are going to start running on their strengths any day now, any day now, any day, any, oh, who am I kidding?

They wouldn't even exist anymore if Bill had told Monica to keep her pants on

Whenever there is a great leap forward in society there are those who are threaten by the world changing so quickly and fight for control. The conservative movement was bound to happen following the information age. The fact that it has held on so stubbornly demonstrates the magnitude of the last leap and the potential for the next leap. Given that we are in the End of Times how we break out of this is kind of significant.

Whenever there is a great leap forward in society there are those who are threaten by the world changing so quickly and fight for control. The conservative movement was bound to happen following the information age. The fact that it has held on so stubbornly demonstrates the magnitude of the last leap and the potential for the next leap. Given that we are in the End of Times how we break out of this is kind of significant.

How we break out of what Random Foible? Holding our elected responsible for their lies to the people that elected them?

Shove off. :eusa_hand:

How we break out of what Random Foible? Holding our elected responsible for their lies to the people that elected them?

Shove off. :eusa_hand:

The masters of the Republican party, the guys who tell Rep. Boehner what to do, believe that they are above the unwashed heathen at that the cleansing waters will wash us all away. If they are able to break us from our government then they will have won. If we can keep our government, feed the poor, heal the sick, care for the young, protect all living things, that sort of stuff, then we might find a future for this world. Otherwise the new kings will rule over a barren wasteland.

Man, that was a belly laugh. "Given that we are in the End of Times". Two thumbs up!

We knew it was going to happen. When you have an aid of the Gov of Utah singing the praises of the health care plan that gives her mother, who has cancer, "treatment" you start to lose the fear.

If it had been any other senate candidate beside Centerfold model Scott Brown then it wouldn't have made news when his Republican sponsors jumped up and hollered "God Bless Obamacare" or whatever it was they said after he called it a monstrosity. Seems it saved them from bankruptcy.

So, let's see. If the GOP can't gin up their base with health care, then what? I heard someone say you can't fudge the numbers with health care, but with Benghazi, you can make up anything. Republicans don't even believe the deadly riots that happened all over the Arab world even happened.

My feeling is this is just a "place holder". Until they dream up another so called scandal. Remember all the ones they dreamed up under Clinton? White water. Weird investments. Murder. Travelgate. Filegate. All those scandals and all that Republicans got for sure was a sloppy BJ. And that from an adult who said she instigated it.

yep, t3h Repubs spent what? $170,000,000 (MILLION) of taxpayer dollars to prove that men like having sex w/ younger single women. That was a real real bargain for the money right? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back