GOP pulling back on Obamacare, ratcheting up on Benghazi.

The Republicans better have something that's pretty freakin' obvious.

This is a risky move before the midterms.

lets hope so, but I don't think they'd go for it if they didn't
Personally, I think this whole affair was a planned cover up for Obama's re-election
If that is proven, I'd like to see impeachment

Last edited:
Duh? Repubs can't run on their policies silly. They only have had two for the last 40 yrs- deregulating & cutting taxes for the polluters & wall st-types :)

FALSE! Republicans could be (and should be) running on opposition to immigration, opposition to Islamization, opposition to affirmative action, opposition to gay rights, support for the death penalty, support for gu rights (within reason).

"support for gu rights (within reason)."........., i will presume you missed the "n" key.., therefore i see "gun"....., then..., "(within reason)" !!!!

no fucking where in the Constitution or Bill of Rights are the words (within reason), there are tens of thousands of laws, regulations and rules AGAINST GUNS...., why ? when there not thousands of laws against other guaranteed GOD given rights ??

well we all should know Benghazi wasn't as bad as that investigation on Valeria Plame

but you all go on whining...

and you can dream ObamaCare is put on the back burner...Just wait for elections, this government entitlement is as Unpopular with the people as it ever was

and here's this for all you faithful Democrat sheep/subjects:eusa_boohoo:

Um, Stephie dear, Val really was a covert CIA operative. Outing her put field agents into jeopardy. Everyone knows that. It was never in doubt.

Valerie Plame, the Spy Who Got Shoved Out Into the Cold

Plame, the daughter of an Air Force colonel and an elementary school teacher, was recruited by the CIA at 22, shortly after graduation from Pennsylvania State University. She was in the 1985-86 class of CIA officers trained at "The Farm" near Williamsburg, where the curriculum included learning to drive under fire, blowing up cars and handling an AK-47.

Her career postings are classified, but she was one of the elite clandestine spies -- an officer with nonofficial cover who works overseas in business or other jobs and has no diplomatic protection if detected or arrested.

------------------------------------------

Oh Stephie, dearest, sweetie, if you don't know what your are talking about, you can't play with the big boys. One word of advice, if you can't improve the silence, keep your mouth shut.

look at the big internet tough guy telling people to shut up!

the Left's War on Women continues

you're a joke leftard

I don't take the ranting of an insane person too serious..pity is what I feel

We knew it was going to happen. When you have an aid of the Gov of Utah singing the praises of the health care plan that gives her mother, who has cancer, "treatment" you start to lose the fear.

that's because the wackadoodles are terrified of Hillary Clinton and they have nothing but benghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and monica lewinsky

Personally, I think this whole affair was a planned cover up for Obama's re-election

me too.., but impeaching the first ****** president will be the hardest thing any congress in history would have to accomplish.

i actually believe if he openly in front of hundreds of thousands of witnesses burned the real Declaration of Independence and Constitution.., he would be praised by 30% of this country..., which brings me to the point where i believe every libsucker on this forum would back !! :up:

me too.., but impeaching the first ****** president will be the hardest thing any congress in history would have to accomplish.

i actually believe if he openly in front of hundreds of thousands of witnesses burned the real Declaration of Independence and Constitution.., he would be praised by 30% of this country..., which brings me to the point where i believe every libsucker on this forum would back !! :up:

my dear, I agree with what you said, except you could've used "black" in place your other choice...sorry just me I don't like that word and it doesn't help ...

but you're right. I don't care what color skin a President has If they are proved to intentionally covered up, I want that person, IMPEACHED

my dear, I agree with what you said, except you could've used "black" in place your other choice...sorry just me I don't like that word and it doesn't help ...

but you're right. I don't care what color skin a President has If they are proved to intentionally covered up, I want that person, IMPEACHED

Be real. Don't try to soften your feelings with what you feel is a "kinder" word. Be yourself.

Forum List

Back