GOP Senate Filibusters Debt Ceiling Bill...Shutdown Looms

And you think we should pass another massive spending bill to add on to the other two massive spending bills.
Yes
What could possibly go wrong?
You tell me. You seem to think you know what you're talking about even though it has been shown that you don't.

Our interest payment on the debt is currently $ 378B? What will this bring it up to? $400? $425?

You think that's a huge difference?

to every other customer base idiot!!! You haven't even figured out, the reason why it costs more than the rest of the world is because we eat the costs to give cheaper prices around the globe. Damn you're stupid. Trump even told you that out loud.
WTF are you talking about??

Yes

You tell me. You seem to think you know what you're talking about even though it has been shown that you don't.

Our interest payment on the debt is currently $ 378B? What will this bring it up to? $400? $425?

You think that's a huge difference?
Yes. Clearly you're not dealing with reality.
Paying close to half a trillion for Congress's massive spending is too much to ask.

When Al Gore voted to pass a massive tax increase as VP that was less than what you're asking us to pay in interest on the debt.
Because of this spending....they claim they have to increase our taxes by 4 or 5 times.....but they claim it's only going to effect the rich....and cost us zero dollars. But for some crazy reason WE always end up paying for it....not 'THE RICH'.
They want us to bend over and take it without even greasing us first.

Paying close to half a trillion for Congress's massive spending is too much to ask.
Hey stupid

I just posted he cost of the interest on ALL of our existing debt

$378 billion

A. That's not " close to a half a trillion".

B. It won't be near that if we pass THIS bill in it's entirety

The whole idea of having to jump through hoops in order to write the damn check for existing obligations is stupid.

The whole idea of turning that simple and necessary act into a political football (with dire consequences) is beyond stupid

Yeah, go to your bank and tell them they have to loan you money to pay for your credit cards and existing loans and you have no plan to pay it off, see how that works for ya. Exactly what make the government exempt from the laws of economics?

Hey stupid

I just posted he cost of the interest on ALL of our existing debt

$378 billion

A. That's not " close to a half a trillion".

B. It won't be near that if we pass THIS bill in it's entirety
Hey stupid....you just posted a raise of the costs to over $420 billion.
That's close to half a trillion.

Hey stupid....you just posted a raise of the costs to over $420 billion.
That's close to half a trillion.
Dude. It is currently 378b. A third of our defense budget. It might rise to 420. You think that’s much of a difference?

When does it stop? I mean really? 1T...3.5T there...8T down the road....why do we always just keep spending instead of finding ways to cut costs.

Every time they raise the debt ceiling it just increases the amount of interest owed, which, slowly, over time, increases taxes on everyone. Taxing the rich isn't going to do it. You could take 100% of every dime the rich make and it wouldn't put a dent in the money needed to pay for our spending. The only way to pay for it is to tax the middle class and added taxes on other things like fuel, tobacco, food, etc...

At some point, if we don't curtail spending, our interest payment will be so much that we won't even be able to pay it. It may be a long time down the road, but it's coming.

We need to find ways to spend less money, or our "full faith and credit" will be worth nothing.

When does it stop? I mean really? 1T...3.5T there...8T down the road....why do we always just keep spending instead of finding ways to cut costs.

Every time they raise the debt ceiling it just increases the amount of interest owed, which, slowly, over time, increases taxes on everyone. Taxing the rich isn't going to do it. You could take 100% of every dime the rich make and it wouldn't put a dent in the money needed to pay for our spending. The only way to pay for it is to tax the middle class and added taxes on other things like fuel, tobacco, food, etc...

At some point, if we don't curtail spending, our interest payment will be so much that we won't even be able to pay it. It may be a long time down the road, but it's coming.

We need to find ways to spend less money, or our "full faith and credit" will be worth nothing.
I think the Democrats deserve nothing.
Until they stop lying to us they cannot be trusted to do what is supposed to be right for this country.
Instead....they're helping the UN and their AGENDA 21.

Forum List

Back