GOP senators pitch Merrick Garland for FBI director

what next, Hannibal Lecter for White Hiuse chef
He was HIllarys choice

For a completely different job.

Just because a guy has the right constituency, doesn't mean he has the right skills for the job.
Really?

What job did Hillary have planned for Hannibal Lector?

Garland, the thread is about Garland, that's what I'm talking about.

take a look at the post I responded to....

not that hard to find...

I can see it at the top of this response.

what next, Hannibal Lecter for White Hiuse chef
He was HIllarys choice

Just because a guy has the right constituency, doesn't mean he has the right skills for the job.
Really?

not that hard to find...

Ok I tell you what, you keep your fucking retard nonsense about fictional characters and I will keep my argument about serious matters that this thread is about.

He was HIllarys choice

Really?

not that hard to find...

Ok I tell you what, you keep your fucking retard nonsense about fictional characters and I will keep my argument about serious matters that this thread is about.

Might help if you actually read the thread you're responding to.

Poster made a joke, I responded, you went bat shit crazy over MY comment.

Sounds reasonable. How could the democrat party oppose him in confirmation?
The same way they screamed for Comey to be fired until he was. The same way they say Trump's immigration order is unconstitutional but not if Hillary issued it.

They don't care if they're hypocrites or if they totally reverse course. That's irrelevant to them.

Garland is the tit Republicans think they can stick in the mouths of democrats to shut their whining up.

The same way they screamed for Comey to be fired until he was. The same way they say Trump's immigration order is unconstitutional but not if Hillary issued it.

They don't care if they're hypocrites or if they totally reverse course. That's irrelevant to them.
"Screamed for Comey to be fired"....could you please link to said"screaming" please?

"Screamed for Comey to be fired"....could you please link to said"screaming" please?
well actually resignation was screamed. Harry Reid;

Harry Reid: Comey Should Resign

"In the wake of a “soul-crushing” report on Russia’s meddling in the presidential election, Sen. Harry Reid has called for FBI Director James Comey to resign for allegedly withholding information on President-elect Donald Trump’s ties to Russia."

well actually resignation was screamed. Harry Reid;

Harry Reid: Comey Should Resign

"In the wake of a “soul-crushing” report on Russia’s meddling in the presidential election, Sen. Harry Reid has called for FBI Director James Comey to resign for allegedly withholding information on President-elect Donald Trump’s ties to Russia."

It was. Many here running with the the Alex Jones crap agreed.

Forum List

Back