gop uses kkk in ad....you cant make this up

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
1660831793345.png

View attachment 684130

so some GOP official does a google search, makes a mistakes and deletes it?

meanwhile the demafasict are the party that created the klan

yes its all fake news....even with links....

They messed up and copied a picture from a commiecrat article.

Probably didn't see it because they don't have "racist" on the brain.

It IS Alabama after all. I remember when I went to Alabama I discovered they still have slaves and it was a bit of a shock. IN the 1900s-something. My cousin didn't, but his neighbor surely did. Different states, different protocols. I imagine in West Virginia they just call them "lower cousins".

More democrat dirty tricks? You almost gotta laugh that democrats actually used the KKK as political muscle early in the 20th century and they pretend to be all concerned about some screwed up imagery today. FDR appointed a KKK member (Justice Black) to the Supreme Court and the longest serving senator was a democrat and a KKK member who freely used the "N" word". Speaking of the "N" word LBJ used it a lot.

View attachment 684130

Just another hoax....and just another attempt by the Democrat Party to project their own sins upon their opposition.

why are yall so ashamed of being what you are..white supremacist why not just admit it and roll with it
You all should be proud....https://www.history.com/topics/reconstruction/ku-klux-klan

"Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and Black Republican leaders"

Not really all surprised to see this pic was created by the Demafasist over at Mother Jones.

This is why Republican grass-roots is non-existent.

Everything's always gonna have to be managed in a top-down sort of way because the people who want to become politically active simply aren't competent. They need to be supervised. I'm collectively speaking, of course.

And that's why nothing's ever really gonna change in their party.

They're just gonna continue being led in a revolving circle.

It might have been a test of its popularity?
Too early to tell but indications should come soon. There's no doubt that the goals of the Klan have been furthered by Trump's regime and after.

Forum List

Back