GOP 'WAR ON WOMEN'?! GOP doubles number of female House candidates

What an oddly written and specific headline. I smell bullflop !

Let me guess : Going from one to two is technically “doubling “, but that doesn’t make the number itself impressive .
Republicans have ridiculously low numbers of female representatives compared to Democrats. “Doubling” a low number is not much to brag about
Good thing that the quality of a candidate isn't inherently determined by gender alone.

If someone thought that men and women are truly equal in terms of value and ability, then they wouldn't care about the number of men vs. women running for office, or as managers, executives, etc. They'd look at the person and judge them based on their ability to perform the task at hand compared with the alternatives.

This is where the GOP fails so hard at messaging. Especially in the current political climate, with the hard left taking over the democrat party and throwing out more and more moderates, the GOP would be smart enough to stand up for that principle and remind everyone what the civil rights movement was all about: treating people as equals and seeing people for who they are, not what their color or gender is. Either they're stupid or genuinely think white men are best equipped for most every job.

Maybe the current leader of the RNC could drive that message home..

Ronna McDaniel - Wikipedia

The only 'War on Women', is the one being waged by Democrat perverts.

tdy_news_kasie_franken_171117_1920x1080.today-vid-canonical-featured-desktop.jpg

harveyweinstein2.png

eric_schniderman.jpg

charlie-rose-sexual-misconduct.jpg

240wny.jpg

And so on and so on...
34308301_10155863937232424_6407033526985687040_n.png

While Democrats in Congress have STILL not shut down the Committee that uses tax dollars to pay for the silence of their victims of sexual criminal misconduct, the GOP doubles their number of candidates.

The Republican Party, led by an up-and-coming female representative from New York, has more than doubled the number of women candidates it has recruited to run for House seats across the country.

“We’ve seen an intense level of interest from Republican women in running for Congress this cycle,” said Jesse Hunt, press secretary for the National Republican Congressional Committee. “And some of the strongest candidates we have running currently are females in competitive districts.”

While Democrats have sought for decades - and apparently still do - seek to SILENCE women, the GOP want to empower them and let them lead.

HUAH!

:p

GOP doubles number of female House candidates

Yes, and they are very female looking sexy pro-Trump candidates, pro gun of course. Same can't be said about democrats...

pro-trump-women-vs-anti-trump-women-aga-make-america-great-taken-18926977.png

Way to prove the point that Cons see women as 2nd class citizens who are only valuable as sex objects .
hey timmy....so many liberal men dont view woman the same way?.....come on tell me they dont....

What an oddly written and specific headline. I smell bullflop !

Let me guess : Going from one to two is technically “doubling “, but that doesn’t make the number itself impressive .
Republicans have ridiculously low numbers of female representatives compared to Democrats. “Doubling” a low number is not much to brag about
Well, the caliber of women like Hillary, Maxine Waters, Wasserman-Schultz and Nancy Pelosi is hard to find. :)

Hillary and Pelosi were outstanding Congresswomen. Waters and Wasserman Schultz are lightweights

Other outstanding Democratic female Congresswomen are Gilebrand, Feinstein, Warren and Duckworth

Now that Republicans are figuring they can elect women, they can start looking at blacks and Hispanics

While Democrats in Congress have STILL not shut down the Committee that uses tax dollars to pay for the silence of their victims of sexual criminal misconduct, the GOP doubles their number of candidates.

The Republican Party, led by an up-and-coming female representative from New York, has more than doubled the number of women candidates it has recruited to run for House seats across the country.

“We’ve seen an intense level of interest from Republican women in running for Congress this cycle,” said Jesse Hunt, press secretary for the National Republican Congressional Committee. “And some of the strongest candidates we have running currently are females in competitive districts.”

While Democrats have sought for decades - and apparently still do - seek to SILENCE women, the GOP want to empower them and let them lead.

HUAH!

How many does that make for the GOP? Give us a number.

How many for the Democrats? Give us a number.

I finally broke down and hit the link . Women running went from 42 to 120 or somthing . Good for them!

Of course that can be attributed more to the #metoo movement . Nothing in the article proves that the GOP itself created the bump up.
I don't think to many conservative women would run around with pussy hats on, complaining about Trump.
Let's remember that all those women who marched are planning on voting. :clap:

I finally broke down and hit the link . Women running went from 42 to 120 or somthing . Good for them!

Of course that can be attributed more to the #metoo movement . Nothing in the article proves that the GOP itself created the bump up.
I don't think to many conservative women would run around with pussy hats on, complaining about Trump.
How did their vote help you out in 2016. A large portion of blacks are saying they are better off under Trump, than Obama. Looks like a good portion of blacks are going to get the Kanye West treatment from liberals. You fixing to lose your majority in the black community. :oops-28: Anyway I bet a lot of them are too stupid to vote, or are felons. wearing pussy hats in public. :fu:

HUAH!

Yes, and they are very female looking sexy pro-Trump candidates, pro gun of course. Same can't be said about democrats...

pro-trump-women-vs-anti-trump-women-aga-make-america-great-taken-18926977.png

Way to prove the point that Cons see women as 2nd class citizens who are only valuable as sex objects .
hey timmy....so many liberal men dont view woman the same way?.....come on tell me they dont....

Of course . Nothing is 100%. BUt generally speaking the Dems are better with backing women.

How did their vote help you out in 2016. A large portion of blacks are saying they are better off under Trump, than Obama. Looks like a good portion of blacks are going to get the Kanye West treatment from liberals. You fixing to lose your majority in the black community. :oops-28: Anyway I bet a lot of them are too stupid to vote, or are felons. wearing pussy hats in public. :fu:

Trump did bad numbers wh blacks , even by gop standards .

His dog whistle racism is a killer .

Of course . Nothing is 100%. BUt generally speaking the Dems are better with backing women.
...based on what?

Decades of Democrats' in Congress sexual misconduct hidden and 'institutionally accepted / protected' by creating a committee that used tax dollars to pay for their victims' silence?

Bill Clinton?

Al Franken?

Jesse Jackson?

Ted Kennedy?

Did you say Democrats did better 'backing women' or 'getting women on their back'? :p

You do realize Timmy, Trump was never a racist till he ran for president as a Republican? Even Sharpton and Jackson hung around him. Quit being an idiot and open your eyes.

You do realize Timmy, Trump was never a racist till he ran for president as a Republican? Even Sharpton and Jackson hung around him. Quit being an idiot and open your eyes.

Sharpton, Jackson, the Clintons....they LOVED Donald Trump...always wanting him to ...

upload_2018-6-5_15-27-50.jpeg

Once he became a Republican and beat Hillary he suddenly became a racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, Islamaphobe, anti-Semite, traitor. colluder, etc....

Amazing how that happens.... :p

Sharpton, Jackson, the Clintons....they LOVED Donald Trump...always wanting him to ...

View attachment 196798

Once he became a Republican and beat Hillary he suddenly became a racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, Islamaphobe, anti-Semite, traitor. colluder, etc....

Amazing how that happens.... :p
Exactly, well said!

True . He wasn’t PUBLICLY a racist until it suited him. Open your eyes.

Forum List

Back