GOPpers here - join in the Oreo boycott

I just can't imagine the moment a marketing executive sitting in front of the board going

"Honest. Parents are just going to love this new product".

Holy toledo. Obviously they signed off on it. What next? Harvey Milk milkshakes. OMG! I can't believe I just typed that and we are all actually having a conversation about a gay pride cookie.

Aye carumba!!!

Apparently, Oreo posted on Facebook an Oreo cookie with a rainbow filling to honor Gay Pride Day.

This upset some GOPpers, so they're calling for a boycott of this American icon

Oreo Pride: Rainbow-Stuffed Cookie Sparks Threats of Boycott - ABC News

When to Polygamists, Muslims, Transvestites, Bisexuals, Transgenders and the Romans get their own Oreo?...

And when to Mix Raced Couples get their own Oreo?...

This is Bullshit!

:)

peace...

Oreos are interracial.

I only boycott when I see a reason to do so. Although I find politicizing a cookie (again) to be beyond retarded (and maybe that's reason enough to boycott), I won't give this many second thoughts. *yawn*

Actually, the NOM is proposing a boycott on all of these as a result -

Betty Crocker
Good Earth
Muir Glen
Big G Cereals
Green Giant
Nature Valley
Bisquick
Haagen-Dazs
Old El Paso
Bugles
Hamburger Helper
Pillsbury
Cascadian Farm
Jus-Rol
Pillsbury Atta

Cheerios
Kix
Progresso
Chex
Knack & Back
Total
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
La Saltena
Totino's/Jeno's
Diablitos Underwood
Larabar
Trix
Fiber One
Latina
V. Pearl

Food Should Taste Good
Liberte
Wanchai Ferry
Frescarini
Lucky Charms
Wheaties
Fruit Snacks
Macaroni Grill
Yoplait
Gardetto's
Monsters
Yoplait France
Gold Medal
Mountain High
Boycott 90% of that list and you will live longer.

My initial thought was I haven't ever eaten anything on that list to begin with!

I only boycott when I see a reason to do so. Although I find politicizing a cookie (again) to be beyond retarded (and maybe that's reason enough to boycott), I won't give this many second thoughts. *yawn*

There is no rainbow pride oreo cookie. It's a picture, just a picture.

I just can't imagine the moment a marketing executive sitting in front of the board going

"Honest. Parents are just going to love this new product".

Holy toledo. Obviously they signed off on it. What next? Harvey Milk milkshakes. OMG! I can't believe I just typed that and we are all actually having a conversation about a gay pride cookie.

Aye carumba!!!

To be more accurate it should have been two same-flavored cookies with nothing between them to keep them together.

Last edited:
Nothing better than Oreo's and Milk

47569339784335820_3WM6LLWt_c.jpg

Apparently, Oreo posted on Facebook an Oreo cookie with a rainbow filling to honor Gay Pride Day.

This upset some GOPpers, so they're calling for a boycott of this American icon

Oreo Pride: Rainbow-Stuffed Cookie Sparks Threats of Boycott - ABC News

I wonder why Oreo's get picked on so much?

They booed Ehrlich's wife and parents, he said, and distributed Oreo cookies in the audience -- a racial insult apparently aimed at GOP lieutenant governor nominee Michael S. Steele, who is black. Schurick also said he thinks they vandalized the cars of several Ehrlich supporters, scratching paint with keys.

Crowd's antics quite debatable - Baltimore Sun

Forum List

Back