GOP's plans for the nuts...its first 100 days....gotta love it!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Let me get this straight, the most powerful majority in almost 20 years, who spent millions of tax payers dollars on hearing trying to repeal ACA, will now, get this.....spend the next few months, perhaps years....holding hearings on repealing ACA!!!

In its place, they have nothing. 8 years this has been in effect and these hero's on the right, got nuttin....all they know is that they want to repeal ACA and then what?

Now correct me if I'm wrong....this is the 3rd chance this party, the GOP has ran on JOBS, JOBS AND MO JOBS, Border security and building the middle class.....yet the most powerful GOP majority in decades, will spend its time, our tax dollars repealing ACA and then what? Are jobs suddenly gonna appear out of China, the skys? Will the hillbilly that currently is on ACA, will his life suddenly manifest itself into a Trump like existance? I mean,
upload_2017-1-2_18-35-10.jpeg

The first estimates of how long it's gonna take is 3 years, but then again, some politicians have estimated that it could take 4 years (becoming an election issue), or possibly even go on for longer.

No. The Republicans DON'T have anything to replace the ACA with. And, I doubt that anything is going to happen to it for at least the next 2 years.

Gonna be a lot of pissed off people either way. If they get rid of it soon, then when elections come around, those that lost their healthcare will vote against them, or if they don't do anything by next election time, they will vote against them for not doing anything.

Either way, they're screwed.

The main features of Price’s plan (PDF) include:

• incentives for people to contribute to health savings accounts
  • age-based tax credits for health insurance coverage
  • federal grants to help states subsidize insurance for “high risk” populations
  • a provision to allow insurance providers to sell plans across state lines easily
  • reforms that make bringing lawsuits against doctors harder, which is intended to “reduce the costly practice of defensive medicine.”
Under the plan, Americans would get incentives of:
  • $900 when they’re under age 18
  • $1,200 between 18 to 35 years of age
  • $2,100 between 35 and 50 years of age
  • $3,000 at 50 years and older

Let me get this straight, the most powerful majority in almost 20 years, who spent millions of tax payers dollars on hearing trying to repeal ACA, will now, get this.....spend the next few months, perhaps years....holding hearings on repealing ACA!!!

In its place, they have nothing. 8 years this has been in effect and these hero's on the right, got nuttin....all they know is that they want to repeal ACA and then what?

Now correct me if I'm wrong....this is the 3rd chance this party, the GOP has ran on JOBS, JOBS AND MO JOBS, Border security and building the middle class.....yet the most powerful GOP majority in decades, will spend its time, our tax dollars repealing ACA and then what? Are jobs suddenly gonna appear out of China, the skys? Will the hillbilly that currently is on ACA, will his life suddenly manifest itself into a Trump like existance? I mean, View attachment 104899

Millions of Obama care part time jobs go to full time and this is a bad thing because.... ?

The first estimates of how long it's gonna take is 3 years, but then again, some politicians have estimated that it could take 4 years (becoming an election issue), or possibly even go on for longer.

No. The Republicans DON'T have anything to replace the ACA with. And, I doubt that anything is going to happen to it for at least the next 2 years.

Gonna be a lot of pissed off people either way. If they get rid of it soon, then when elections come around, those that lost their healthcare will vote against them, or if they don't do anything by next election time, they will vote against them for not doing anything.

No self respecting Republican will ever put his name on a national healthcare plan

They will "repeal" Obamacare but allow it to stand while they kick the can down the road for the next ten years

• Banned

I got a good idea, why not focus on jobs and wages and maybe we won't need ACA cause employers will have enough revenue for a jobs explosion to afford coverage and people won't need gov. assistance to have it covered...now that's a novel idea, eh?

• Banned

No self respecting Republican will ever put his name on a national healthcare plan

They will "repeal" Obamacare but allow it to stand while they kick the can down the road for the next ten years
The only reason the bitches are taking on ACA because outside of bitching about shit, the GOP has never will never do a damn thing for anybody except the rich, something these mindless fucks will soon realize.

I got a good idea, why not focus on jobs and wages and maybe we won't need ACA cause employers will have enough revenue for a jobs explosion to afford coverage and people won't need gov. assistance to have it covered...now that's a novel idea, eh?

The only way we can get good paying jobs back here is to get the corporate lobbyists out of DC, because they are the ones that influence the Congress critters so that they will pass laws favorable for them to outsource jobs.

I mean.................we can make steel here, why do we need to buy it from China? Especially when it's used to repair a U.S. landmark (Golden Gate Bridge)?

Now correct me if I'm wrong....this is the 3rd chance this party, the GOP has ran on JOBS, JOBS AND MO JOBS, Border security and building the middle class.....yet the most powerful GOP majority in decades, will spend its time, our tax dollars repealing ACA and then what? Are jobs suddenly gonna appear out of China, the skys? Will the hillbilly that currently is on ACA, will his life suddenly manifest itself into a Trump like existance? I mean, View attachment 104899

Millions of Obama care part time jobs go to full time and this is a bad thing because.... ?

In 2015, about 121.5 million people were employed on a full-time basis. The number of full-time employees in the United States has increased by almost 20 million people since 1991. In 1990, there were 98.67 million full-time employees which had increased to 116.31 million employees in 2013. Unemployment at 4.5%

The only way we can get good paying jobs back here is to get the corporate lobbyists out of DC, because they are the ones that influence the Congress critters so that they will pass laws favorable for them to outsource jobs.

I mean.................we can make steel here, why do we need to buy it from China? Especially when it's used to repair a U.S. landmark (Golden Gate Bridge)?
You can't have it both ways, we're either free market capitalistic society or we're not. What we can do is boycott and not purchase shit made over seas, but to punish people LIKE TRUMP, who oursources all his shit....and he's president....LOLOLOLOLOLL....I can't go on, this is insane...bye!!

In 2015, about 121.5 million people were employed on a full-time basis. The number of full-time employees in the United States has increased by almost 20 million people since 1991. In 1990, there were 98.67 million full-time employees which had increased to 116.31 million employees in 2013. Unemployment at 4.5%

You do know full-time was changed from a 40 hour week to 30 hours right? I am surprised you even defend it because the majority of the jobs lowered to partime was from the government universitys and stuff

15741228_1073061756150048_6473105143187546646_n.jpg

As typical you are lying. Obamacare hasn't been in affect for 8 years, it was just signed into law less than seven years ago.

You do know full-time was changed from a 40 hour week to 30 hours right? I am surprised you even defend it because the majority of the jobs lowered to partime was from the government universitys and stuff
Federal law never defined full time or part time work (except for making more than 40 hours/week overtime pay for some jobs). Because the 40 hour work week was the most common for full time, with some people working a little less, the Census Bureau and the Bureau of Labor Statistics defined full time to be 35+ hours per week, and 1-34 to be part time.

That has NOT changed.

30 hours is full time ONLY for implementation of Obamacare, NOT for any statistics on jobs or employment. It is and was 35 hours as full time.

As typical you are lying. Obamacare hasn't been in affect for 8 years, it was just signed into law less than seven years ago.
Semantics....good bye!!

Semantics....good bye!!
No, you're stupidity. Whore!

Forum List

Back