Gordon College accuses gay activists of discriminating against its Christian students

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
When you choose a link that is so heavily redacted, you can bet it's some kind of partisan BS.
So what is it they are "teaching"? Young earth? God controls the weather? People were shimmered into being from a pile of dirt? Gays deserve death?
I shudder to think what American Christians will teach next. Look at what they "taught" in Uganda and in the South here.

When you choose a link that is so heavily redacted, you can bet it's some kind of partisan BS.
So what is it they are "teaching"? Young earth? God controls the weather? People were shimmered into being from a pile of dirt? Gays deserve death?
I shudder to think what American Christians will teach next. Look at what they "taught" in Uganda and in the South here.
And you believe the entire universe " shimmered" into being from a singularity? A man created by a Creator is more believable than your unprovable fantasy.

Your words about them is also discrimination.

AUGUST 30, 2014

The Lynn public school district this week severed an 11-year partnership with Gordon College, citing the college’s opposition to federal hiring protection for gays and lesbians. The move ended a partnership that had sent dozens of Gordon student volunteers into the city’s public schools.

The decision by the Lynn School Committee on Thursday is the latest in a wave of backlash against the small Christian college north of Boston since school president D. Michael Lindsay signed a letter to the White House last month seeking an exemption from President Obama’s executive order barring federal contractors from discriminating.

Lynn’s measure follows a decision by Salem officials who, in reaction to the college’s stance, ended a contract allowing Gordon College to use the city-owned Old Town Hall.

It “shouldn't be incumbent upon Lynn public schools to train people in Gordon College not to discriminate,” said Gallo, who introduced the resolution ending the relationship.

He noted the Lynn school system prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation in its hiring practices. Lynn is about a half-hour from Gordon.

Lynn public schools sever relationship with Gordon College - Metro - The Boston Globe

This battle between homosexuals and Christians is like a circus... And i think that it's only problem of our government because they didn't invent necessary laws to control these "movements" and why should other people suffer from this idiocy?!

Forum List

Back