Gorilla ...

Is this the same zoo that offers photo-ops with bronze gorillas?

th

How is the child to know the difference. You offer him a chance to have his picture made beside a gorilla. What's to make the child know the difference between a bronze statue and the real thing.

Shame be on the zoo officials.

Here's the one at the zoo. Gee! You can go up and pet him!

AP_gorilla_as_160530_4x3_992.jpg

How misleading can this be to a four year old boy?

Last edited:
A frighteningly low IQ child would not know the difference.
You don't know anything of the child's IQ. ANY 4 yo would not know the danger...especially after petting a bronze gorilla.

The ZOO fucked up...big time!

The gorilla can be replaced, a child can't. Glad the child isn't dead.

Endangered species cannot be replaced. I'm glad the child is unharmed. However, the ZOO bares all responsibility., IMHO. The ZOO led the child to think the gorilla could be petted.

Endangered species cannot be replaced. I'm glad the child is unharmed. However, the ZOO bares all responsibility., IMHO. The ZOO led the child to think the gorilla could be petted.

There are plenty of gorillas in zoos. It can be replaced like any other animal. He zoo saved the child.

He was playing with the new toy but had no intentions of killing him. Only humans deliberately murder. To the ape, it was a toy. He could have killed him immediately if he wanted to, but he didn't. All the yelling and screaming from above didn't help either. I saw him drag the kid. I also saw him touch him with his fingers, and lift him, and briefly touch hands with the kid. He knew there was no danger from the child but has no clue just how weak human bodies are..especially 3 year olds. So yeah..he was STARTING to get rough but every time he did..he looked UP at the screaming idiots above.

They said no dart because it would take too long. So....they let the kid be in there TEN MINUTES. That just does not make sense. 10 minutes? And another 3 minutes or less for the dart to take effect? And moving the screaming hoard above so the ape is calmed? Did that ever cross their idiotic minds? Nope. Just shoot it. Kill it. The answer to all humans when it comes to animals being animals.
Not true Gracie. Jane Godall spent her life studying chimps and proved they actively plot, stalk and do murder.

It is a terrible thing. I can only imagine that this child will NEVER want to climb into a zoo cage again. At the same time we are speaking of saving the life of a child vs. saving the life of some animal. I don't care what the evolutionist's believe. Animals are animals and humans are human and God Created both, but humans are the one's God put in charge over animals and not the other way around.

Wow. You've got a twisted idea of what you think evolutionists believe.

They could have had several rifles trained on him while they hit him with a tranquilizer gun. If he went after the kid, they would have the option of shooting him.

He already had the kid in hand. He could have killed him with no warning.

He was playing with the new toy but had no intentions of killing him. Only humans deliberately murder. To the ape, it was a toy. He could have killed him immediately if he wanted to, but he didn't. All the yelling and screaming from above didn't help either. I saw him drag the kid. I also saw him touch him with his fingers, and lift him, and briefly touch hands with the kid. He knew there was no danger from the child but has no clue just how weak human bodies are..especially 3 year olds. So yeah..he was STARTING to get rough but every time he did..he looked UP at the screaming idiots above.

They said no dart because it would take too long. So....they let the kid be in there TEN MINUTES. That just does not make sense. 10 minutes? And another 3 minutes or less for the dart to take effect? And moving the screaming hoard above so the ape is calmed? Did that ever cross their idiotic minds? Nope. Just shoot it. Kill it. The answer to all humans when it comes to animals being animals.
Where did you learn such stupid crap? Apes murder their own routinely.

There are plenty of gorillas in zoos. It can be replaced like any other animal. He zoo saved the child.
The Lowland Gorilla is an endangered species. Every unnecessary death brings the species closer to extinction.

Plenty of species have males that kill offspring sired by other males, or males that kill other males in mating dominance fights, so your "only humans intentionally murder" is factually wrong.

The Lowland Gorilla is an endangered species. Every unnecessary death brings the species closer to extinction.

Don't worry he could be replaced. The child cannot.

The poor thing is probably better off dead than serving a life sentence in a zoo for the crime of being a gorilla.

I hate zoos.

Forum List

Back