Gorilla ...

The gorilla can be replaced, a child can't. Glad the child isn't dead.

No, the gorilla cannot be replaced. The right decision was made. But make make no mistake about it, the gorilla cannot be replaced. I guarantee you the zoo keepers who shot the gorilla would say the same thing. It was a no win situation that ended in tragedy.

No, the gorilla cannot be replaced. The right decision was made. But make make no mistake about it, the gorilla cannot be replaced. It was a no win situation that ended in tragedy.

They could have just thrown another gorilla in there and no body would know the difference. Can be replaced.

Endangered species cannot be replaced. I'm glad the child is unharmed. However, the ZOO bares all responsibility., IMHO. The ZOO led the child to think the gorilla could be petted.

There are plenty of gorillas in zoos. It can be replaced like any other animal. He zoo saved the child.

You're a shitty human being.

Endangered species cannot be replaced. I'm glad the child is unharmed. However, the ZOO bares all responsibility., IMHO. The ZOO led the child to think the gorilla could be petted.

There are plenty of gorillas in zoos. It can be replaced like any other animal. He zoo saved the child.

For caring more about the child than the gorilla? That is funny, grow up.

The poor thing is probably better off dead than serving a life sentence in a zoo for the crime of being a gorilla.

I hate zoos.

The Wild is no picnic either.
Fine, let's lock you up then.

It's a horrible story, somehow everyone else managed to have their kids there without letting their infant crawl into the enclosure. I don't see that as the zoos fault. Parents should be sued for the price of the gorilla and take their obabaphones or ebt cards if they can't pay up.

However, I think zoos are an anachronism from the past. Humans no longer need animals in a cage to see them. Today we have HD video in their natural habitat done by very competent people who know the animals and can show us things we'd never learn from a zoo. I'd like to see zoos banned.

I already said the right decision was made. However, unlike you I still recognize this is a tragedy. It's takes a real shitty human being to make the comments you're making. Which one of us needs to "grow up" now?

The poor thing is probably better off dead than serving a life sentence in a zoo for the crime of being a gorilla.

I hate zoos.

It's a horrible story, somehow everyone else managed to have their kids there without letting their infant crawl into the enclosure. I don't see that as the zoos fault. Parents should be sued for the price of the gorilla and take their obabaphones or ebt cards if they can't pay up.

However, I think zoos are an anachronism from the past. Humans no longer need animals in a cage to see them. Today we have HD video in their natural habitat done by very competent people who know the animals and can show us things we'd never learn from a zoo. I'd like to see zoos banned.

I don't think the gorilla was plagued by disease or ever had trouble finding a meal.

I hate zoos.

I agree about zoos. But I like the San Diego Wild Animal Park and Disney's Animal Kingdom Safari. The animals have a ton of room to roam and are well cared for.

I already said the right decision was made. However, unlike you I still recognize this is a tragedy. It's takes a real shitty human being to make the comments you're making. Which one of us needs to "grow up" now?

Yes real shitty to be glad they saved the child. You are crying about the loss of an ape that would have gladly killed you. Shame any of this happened, but glad the child is alive.

I hate zoos.

Zoos are more important today than they ever have been. You learn a tiny fraction about the animals watching TV, and very few tune in to watch that kind of stuff while there are superheroes blowing things up on another channel. Seeing with your own eyes is very educational and important to educate people. Secondary is they offer sanctuary and breeding to bring back endangered species. 25 years ago only 7 California Condors existed. San Diego zoo since then has bred and released dozens back into nature since then.

Yes real shitty to be glad they saved the child. You are crying about the loss of an ape that would have gladly killed you. Shame any of this happened, but glad the child is alive.

Do you struggle with reading comprehension? I said they made the right decision. The difference is I don't have your cavalier, shitty attitude toward the gorilla who didn't deserve this fate. Shitty human being - not much else to say.

13342900_10153949412944270_5790817671275990215_n.jpg

I hate zoos.

I don't think the gorilla was plagued by disease or ever had trouble finding a meal.
So he was better off in a zoo? I hope you donate your brain to science research.

Do you struggle with reading comprehension? I said they made the right decision. The difference is I don't have your cavalier, shitty attitude toward the gorilla who didn't deserve this fate. Shitty human being - not much else to say.

What did the gorilla deserve exactly? I hear they are endangered so the wild isn't treating them so well. A shame this happened, but move on. The gorilla was never going to do great things.

Forum List

Back