Gorilla ...

The poor thing is probably better off dead than serving a life sentence in a zoo for the crime of being a gorilla.

I hate zoos.

The Wild is no picnic either.
Fine, let's lock you up then.

It's a horrible story, somehow everyone else managed to have their kids there without letting their infant crawl into the enclosure. I don't see that as the zoos fault. Parents should be sued for the price of the gorilla and take their obabaphones or ebt cards if they can't pay up.

However, I think zoos are an anachronism from the past. Humans no longer need animals in a cage to see them. Today we have HD video in their natural habitat done by very competent people who know the animals and can show us things we'd never learn from a zoo. I'd like to see zoos banned.

I don't think the gorilla was plagued by disease or ever had trouble finding a meal.
So he was better off in a zoo? I hope you donate your brain to science research.

How is the wild treating them?

Don't worry he could be replaced. The child cannot.

Six billion humans and a few hundred gorillas.

Who's replacable and who's not?
Typical for the left to think animals are equivilant to humans in importance. They would more likely save their Pekinese from drowning than the child next to their dog drowning.

I don't think this is a left or right thing. But I would save the child AND the dog. That's your difference.

The poor thing is probably better off dead than serving a life sentence in a zoo for the crime of being a gorilla.

I hate zoos.

It's a horrible story, somehow everyone else managed to have their kids there without letting their infant crawl into the enclosure. I don't see that as the zoos fault. Parents should be sued for the price of the gorilla and take their obabaphones or ebt cards if they can't pay up.

However, I think zoos are an anachronism from the past. Humans no longer need animals in a cage to see them. Today we have HD video in their natural habitat done by very competent people who know the animals and can show us things we'd never learn from a zoo. I'd like to see zoos banned.

I agree about zoos. But I like the San Diego Wild Animal Park and Disney's Animal Kingdom Safari. The animals have a ton of room to roam and are well cared for.
If the critters are happy I could see those staying around, especially if they need to be protected. Zoos are often crammed in metropolitan areas, I've gone in the past and left depressed seeing magnificent creatures in small enclosures.

I hate zoos.

I don't think the gorilla was plagued by disease or ever had trouble finding a meal.
So he was better off in a zoo? I hope you donate your brain to science research.

How is the wild treating them?
The wild doesn't treat. Humans can and do screw up the wild though, where it occurs it should be addressed.

Typical for the left to think animals are equivilant to humans in importance. They would more likely save their Pekinese from drowning than the child next to their dog drowning.

I don't think this is a left or right thing. But I would save the child AND the dog. That's your difference.
Polls have been done with the question of you save your pet or a stranger. Answer is 50/50. Shows how f'd up the world is.

I hate zoos.

His brain would be useful in the study of special education.

Polls have been done with the question of you save your pet or a stranger. Answer is 50/50. Shows how f'd up the world is.

People are murdering other people every day. Murder, rape, stealing, violent attacks, etc, it's been going on forever. The world is already f'd up beyond the pet/stranger question.

Just because you say so doesn't mean others are obligated to adhere to your opinion. I wouldn't hesitate putting my pets first in a either/or scenario. I love my dogs and feel nothing for strangers.

Just because you say so doesn't mean others are obligated to adhere to your opinion. I wouldn't hesitate putting my pets first in a either/or scenario. I love my dogs and feel nothing for strangers.
You simply show how screwed up you are by valuing an animal over a human being.

You're screwed up by trying to dictate values. The more I learn about dogs the less I like people. I don't really care if you approve or not. Some of the worst shit humans do to others is based on religion where they think God makes them shit special candy.

This is the saddest news....I can not look at photos or even think about it....

I have lost all hope in the human race.

I hate those who did this.....who murdered this beautiful innocent gorilla. It's all too horrible and sad. :(:(:(

Hate them with all my heart.

You're screwed up by trying to dictate values. The more I learn about dogs the less I like people. I don't really care if you approve or not. Some of the worst shit humans do to others is based on religion where they think God makes them shit special candy.
Even though I prefer to save a cockroach rather than you, I will still chose to save you because you are human, and humans are more important.

Kid proofing about anything is a challenge. I think the zoo needs to rethink how to help guest view animals with an eye for safety for animals and guests.

This is the saddest news....I can not look at photos or even think about it....

I have lost all hope in the human race.

I hate those who did this.....who murdered this beautiful innocent gorilla. It's all too horrible and sad. :(:(:(

Hate them with all my heart.
But the 4 year old gunned down while playing in his house was not worthy of your concern?

Even though I prefer to save a cockroach rather than you, I will still chose to save you because you are human, and humans are more important.

send the gorilla to sleep for an hour or so

DO NOT FUCKING KILL HIM!

send the gorilla to sleep for an hour or so

DO NOT FUCKING KILL HIM!
Every animal expert says the right action was taken.

Forum List

Back