Got my check today.....Thanks President Biden!

You would have to read the bill to find out what the other pork went for.

Assistance to struggling families
Help for small business impacted by COVID
Help for schools to reopen
Help for communities to distribute inoculations

Pork, pork, pork

The worst part of the bill is it blocks states from using the money to give tax cuts to billionaires

Yup. Pork. Pork. Pork.

Bailing on union pension funds?? No tax money should ever be used for that.

Schools don't need help.

Inoculations are free.

The Chinese Virus relieve check if for the families.

Very little of that 1.9 trillion dollar bill is going to Chinese virus relief. Most of it is pure pork.
You Goofy

Schools need help to reopen and maintain social distancing. Smaller classes, barriers, additional disinfecting

Costs $$$$ to inoculate. Gotta pay the person giving the shot, schedule appointments, set up facilities

Still looking for a link to the union pension rant

What a load of bull shit.

The State pays for any minimal costs to reopen schools.

The people doing the inoculations are doing it for free. They worked for free where I got my vaccine shots.

Oh if you look, you will find the blue State and city pension fund that we are paying for.

Keep looking and you will find loads more pork that we tax payers are paying for. Very little of that bill is for Chinese virus relief.

Show me
Those giving shots do it for free
Money going to pension funds
States pick up full cost of opening schools

Look up the bill and see for yourself you lazy ass. Those schools are in counties in those states. Counties and the State pay for schools.

The pension fund is in there as well. Look it up.

Congrats on getting your 0.05 percent of the two trillion dollars I'm sure all those getting millions of dollars for things that have nothing to do with covid are happy as well.

Wow.....Did anyone expect to get a whole trillion?

Yeah, asking that 50% of the funds be used on Covid relief from the covid relief bill is unreasonable. C'mon man, we have blue state public employee unions we need to fund. The Reich has priorities.

Show your math

Again?

You lied about it the last 80 times you were shown the math, odds are you'll lie again.

Newspeak generously claims that the Reich will use 21% on Covid and "only" steal 79% of the money.

Woohoo! El Presidente sent you a band-aid.

Unless you're so pathetic that $1400 is a windfall.

View attachment 469173
5idg6er1xsn61.jpg

Our President delivers on behalf of AMERICA
Struggling America gets needed COVID relief after Mitch McConnell blocked the last attempt for no reason.

NOT A SINGLE REPUBLICAN voted to help Americans struggling with COVID
nine percent goes to covid relief...what about the other trillion and a half
To help the economy & personal lives affected by Covid you stupid shit.

It's gonna go for paying for the rise in gas prices. Maybe you'll have something left over to buy an organic chicken. You and I would've been better off with POTUS Trump.

If you are worried about gas prices...

Use the $1400 for a down payment on an Electric Car

View attachment 468912

That's exactly what I'm talking about being better off under POTUS Trump. One could make a choice of the gas engine. The electric cars cost more and prolly end up being more expensive to upkeep. You can't just find a place to plug in all the time. Unless, you want to live next to a windmill farm. For a rightwinger , you lie too much.

Struggling America gets needed COVID relief after Mitch McConnell blocked the last attempt for no reason.

That $1400 is gonna cost you almost $6000. Thanks Biden!

The other $4600 goes to help those affected by COVID
Money well spent.

At least Republicans believed so when they were the ones doing the spending

The other $4600 goes to help those affected by COVID
Money well spent.

At least Republicans believed so when they were the ones doing the spending
Lol, only 10% goes to covid relief. Quit being stupid, but the way the democrats are spending. They are going to crash the system on top of what past presidents have spent. It's gonna happen and it sucks, the only good thing is, it's going to happen when your party is in complete control and you will get 100% of the blame. The democrats are already talking about 2 more 2 trillion dollar packages. That will collapse us. Happy spending!

Forum List

Back