Got this update on my phone this morning...

Like any of you lowlife piece of shit LefTards have anything at stake in the stock market....haha. Funny shit.
You beg taxpayers to pay your way....yet you have investment accounts....RIGHT!
Makes perfect sense to ignorant fools I guess.

I certainly do, and it's in the red for the year.

Like any of you lowlife piece of shit LefTards have anything at stake in the stock market....haha. Funny shit.
You beg taxpayers to pay your way....yet you have investment accounts....RIGHT!
Makes perfect sense to ignorant fools I guess.

My poor little communist racist! you who wants the government to control the economy should not be calling anyone a leftist

You really need to learn to use better judgement, you devalue the word “racist” big time. You yank that race card awfully quick...anyone that knows me knows that I’m a bigot through and through....I don’t hate anyone for the color of their skin...I’m an equal opportunity hater...I hate all filthy piece of shits regardless of color...and I particularly HATE illegal federal criminals. Grab your balls and sack up buddy...demand better of your fellow Americans...don’t be scared to have an expectation of people.

I'd rather a steady incline like under Obama did, than erratic.
Sorry, Trump isn't a crook like Obama.
He's not gonna bribe the fed chairman into lowering interest rates and he's not gonna use Quantitative Easing to artificially prop up the markets.
Should I care that the government helped quadruple my 401K?

As far as the stock market goes a downturn is good for those who don't need the money soon and are investing regularly through their 401k's and such. What my eye is on is the economy in general. Trump is banking that a trade war is good for America, Wall Street currently sees things differently.

I got mine and so I'm not that concerned for myself. If the economy grows 4% then that'll be great opportunities for the work force. If the economy slows, well then most will get by but there will be those who are screwed just as we saw in the downturn of a decade ago.

As far as the stock market goes a downturn is good for those who don't need the money soon and are investing regularly through their 401k's and such. What my eye is on is the economy in general. Trump is banking that a trade war is good for America, Wall Street currently sees things differently.

I got mine and so I'm not that concerned for myself. If the economy grows 4% then that'll be great opportunities for the work force. If the economy slows, well then most will get by but there will be those who are screwed just as we saw in the downturn of a decade ago.

Translation: "I've got my money under my mattress so it's immune".

Good on ya. That was smart planning.

"Dow is set to plunge nearly 500 points as China announces new tariffs today".

Thank you President Trump...glad I am still more than a decade away from retirement, though that may not be enough time to undo the damage this moron will do.

Im looking forward to it crashing to about 5000. Pick up some good bets for pennies on the dollar.

So, you're rooting for a world wide depression?

Thank you President Trump...glad I am still more than a decade away from retirement, though that may not be enough time to undo the damage this moron will do.

Im looking forward to it crashing to about 5000. Pick up some good bets for pennies on the dollar.

No, but we're due for a correction based on the bubbles that the fed has created.

---- which he'll then proceed to blame on O'bama. Again.

---- which he'll then proceed to blame on O'bama. Again.

What are you even mumbling about? Why are you blaming obama on something that is going to happen in the future?

Forum List

Back