Got this update on my phone this morning...

"Dow is set to plunge nearly 500 points as China announces new tariffs today".

Thank you President Trump...glad I am still more than a decade away from retirement, though that may not be enough time to undo the damage this moron will do.

Better sell now, sell everything. Perhaps you could invest in Bitcoin.

Such small minds on this board

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yup, too bad yours is as small as they get.

ohhhh...that will teach me! :290968001256257790-final:

Although I highly doubt if you've learned anything.

That is because there is nothing a moron could teach me. Stick your head back up Trump's ass and wait for the next talking points email

Trump is doing what absolutely needs to be done to end the rip off of the USA by foreign governments. There will certainly be short term pain in some areas of our economy, but the long term benefits are worth the pain.

Yes, consumer prices will rise as cheap foreign goods become less cheap. But, wages and profits will also rise, and level out at on a new plain. I am willing to pay somewhat higher prices, if it will result in many new high paying jobs for Americans.

The market goes up, and the market goes down. That is why it is called a market. Buy low, sell high and prosperity shall overtake you.

Long term, the stock market is a good investment. Short term, it is, and always has been, a gamble.

Anyone who needs their investments for a secure retirement, and is within ten years of retirement, should be shifting from the stock market into more stable instruments.

Or invest in more stable presidents.

Under Obama the market went up over 130%, 32% in his first year.

Trump promised to work to make Americans rich. The only people he’s making richer are his family and billionaire cronies.

Trump promised to make Americans rich?

Yes, Trump promised to make Americans rich, but not all of them. Trump also promised to drain the swamp.

He did drain the swamp, and the drain pipes lead right to D.C.

Are you trying to say that renting a room from a lobbyist, who threw in access to the whole house, including guests sleeping there for free, in the heart of Washington DC for $50 a night isn't an example of draining the swamp? ;)

That's not corruption, that's Trump capitalism.

The market goes up, and the market goes down. That is why it is called a market. Buy low, sell high and prosperity shall overtake you.

Long term, the stock market is a good investment. Short term, it is, and always has been, a gamble.

Anyone who needs their investments for a secure retirement, and is within ten years of retirement, should be shifting from the stock market into more stable instruments.

Or invest in more stable presidents.

Under Obama the market went up over 130%, 32% in his first year.

Using funny money.....you're clueless

Trump is doing what absolutely needs to be done to end the rip off of the USA by foreign governments. There will certainly be short term pain in some areas of our economy, but the long term benefits are worth the pain.

Yes, consumer prices will rise as cheap foreign goods become less cheap. But, wages and profits will also rise, and level out at on a new plain. I am willing to pay somewhat higher prices, if it will result in many new high paying jobs for Americans.

Yep it just sucks to be in the midst of the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of our country with an historically low unemployment rate and record setting financial markets (till 3 months ago) with raising wages.

I hope someone fixes all that soon!

Or it could result in another global recession.

Hey, either way, it's all good, right?

What high paying American jobs is that?

Better sell now, sell everything. Perhaps you could invest in Bitcoin.

That is because there is nothing a moron could teach me. Stick your head back up Trump's ass and wait for the next talking points email
ohhhh...that will teach me! ...dumbass

Please shut the fuck up, your little pea-brain insults have failed you.

:290968001256257790-final:

LOL...you and your sister can piss off.

LOL...you and your sister can piss off.

But do tell, what has Trump done for the stock market in 2018?

Thank you President Trump...glad I am still more than a decade away from retirement, though that may not be enough time to undo the damage this moron will do.

Im looking forward to it crashing to about 5000. Pick up some good bets for pennies on the dollar.

So, you're rooting for a world wide depression?
That wouldn't cause a depression. :slap:

The market went down like that in the 90s and I don't remember it causing a depression.

Im looking forward to it crashing to about 5000. Pick up some good bets for pennies on the dollar.

So, you're rooting for a world wide depression?

---- which he'll then proceed to blame on O'bama. Again.

What are you even mumbling about? Why are you blaming obama on something that is going to happen in the future?

Beats the shit outta me but it's de rigeur on this board. Didn't you know O'bama caused the recession months before he was elected, so that he WOULD be elected, with his magic Teleprompter time machine?

FDR did the same thing in 1929, four years before taking office.

All you gotta do is read the USMB political forum. You find out all this shit.

Forum List

Back