Gov Abbott has awesome new plan to eliminate pregnancy due to rape & incest!

bodecea is so cute when she swallows left-wing propaganda without doing any research!

HC.jpg

Wow, your ignorance knows no bounds. I see you know nothing about Constitutional Law as well. Dude, best thing for you to do is sit down and shut up.

Well aware of "Marybury vs. Madison" snowflake. Still doesn't change a single fact I stated.

You continue to embarrass yourself here. I'm literally running circles around you on the US Constitution, the founders, and even the animal kingdom :laugh:

And he was wrong......very very very wrong. Got anymore?
Hey...remember when dozens and dozens of women were raped at "Occupy Wall Street" by filthy left-wing assholes who refuse to hold a job, and then the organizers (including fellow women) begged the victims not to report the rapes to the authorities so as not to "hurt the movement"?

Yeah...the left suuuuure cares about rape, don't they! :eusa_doh:

I see you continue to reach desperately but fail miserably. Please show a single instance in your Wiki of a cow, pig, horse, chicken, or other "barnyard animal" (as I explicitly stated) killing it's own offspring.

Take your time, snowflake. I'll wait. :popcorn:

The NAHMS 2000 data indicate that of the 11% pre-weaning mortality, 52.1% die from becoming crushed by the sow, 16.7% die from starvation, 11.5% die from “other known problem”, 9.3% die from scours, 7.4% from “unknown problem”, and 3% from respiratory problems.

Well aware of "Marybury vs. Madison" snowflake. Still doesn't change a single fact I stated.

You continue to embarrass yourself here. I'm literally running circles around you on the US Constitution, the founders, and even the animal kingdom :laugh:
I see you have to declare victory for yourself.....not likely anyone else would do it for you........another way to show you lost....here's your flag:
1631126266527.png

And he was wrong......very very very wrong. Got anymore?
I sure do, sweetie! A fucking "memo" from the filthy fucking left encouraging women not to report being raped.

Ask yourself why liberal men rape women. You don't see conservative men doing that shit. Ever.

As a matter of fact, I do! Just posted one from Hitlery Clinton as well! :lmao:
And yet....here we are...multiple posts later and NOT.ONCE have you condemned what Republicans have said about rape. That's very very very very very very telling.

The NAHMS 2000 data indicate that of the 11% pre-weaning mortality, 52.1% die from becoming crushed by the sow,
That's called "an accident" dumb fuck :lmao:
16.7% die from starvation
That's called "nature" snowflake :lmao:
11.5% die from “other known problem”,
That is also called "nature"
9.3% die from scours,
That is also called "nature"
7.4% from “unknown problem”,
"Nature" yet again
and 3% from respiratory problems.
Certainly not the mom's fault! Man you are so desperate you're just posting anything now. Even when it clearly shows you're full of shit and don't know what you're talking about.

Hey...remember when dozens and dozens of women were raped at "Occupy Wall Street" by filthy left-wing assholes who refuse to hold a job, and then the organizers (including fellow women) begged the victims not to report the rapes to the authorities so as not to "hurt the movement"?

Yeah...the left suuuuure cares about rape, don't they! :eusa_doh:

Ran off the perverts.....Republicans welcome and vote for them.

And yet....here we are...multiple posts later and NOT.ONCE have you condemned what Republicans have said about rape. That's very very very very very very telling.
Bwahahahaha! Trying to change the conversation, sweetie?

1. I don't take liberal memes as "fact". I would have to do some research to see if any of that was actually said

2. I don't need to "condemn" Republican words - I call them out 24x7. I'm not a blind, devoted follower like you fucking fascists on the left.

Bwahahahaha! Trying to change the conversation, sweetie?

1. I don't take liberal memes as "fact". I would have to do some research to see if any of that was actually said

2. I don't need to "condemn" Republican words - I call them out 24x7. I'm not a blind, devoted follower like you fucking fascists on the left.
Still not seeing you con-demn any Republican on that list....in fact, you are working hard to deny deny deny. That's very very very very very very very very very telling.

Ran off the perverts.....Republicans welcome and vote for them.
No sweetie...they didn't
It's also "very very very very very very very telling" that the left attracts those kind of 'perverts' to begin with. The right has evolved, civilized, godly people who don't engage in that kind of behavior.

While you mother-fuckers try to make it legal for a 57 year old cross-dressing disgusting faggot to shower with a 6 year old girl at the public pool. Very "telling". Very.

Still not seeing you con-demn any Republican on that list....in fact, you are working hard to deny deny deny. That's very very very very very very very very very telling.
I just explained why. Please ask a trusted adult to read #1. to you and then explain it to you!

Really now? Where is your "proof", that the founders opposed abortion? I gave you three, posted documents written by them in the time period, demonstrating that abortion was an accepted practice in Colonial America. Farm animals, got that covered too, read the article, it discusses why the sow doesn't respond to the squeals of the pig that sow is crushing. How about chickens, they are farm animals right? Sometime roosters destroy eggs and sometimes both hens and roosters eat them. Check out this article,

And if you are so "aware" of Marbury v Madison why don't you explain what your understanding of judicial review. And while you are at, how about telling me the Federalist Papers that outline and predicted Marbury v Madison. Hell, it was two of Hamilton's so you don't even have to worry about those written by the other dude, who is?

Forum List

Back