Governor Palin (R) & "Umbrellagate"

I'll bite.
It is disgracefull that the IRS targeted tea party groups. Somebody should lose his job over it (he did). It should be exposed to the fullest to the press (it was). It should be stopped (it was). It should be investigated by congress (it is).

Now, let's talk about the latest Palinism, for comic relief...

Governor Palin might want to look at her side of the fence doncha' think? ;)

Did Sarah Palin have her own Umbrellagate? - In the Loop - The Washington Post

And?

Is she running for office again? Does she represent ANYONE? Nope, but you still can’t help yourself, can you.

Anyway, ‘Umbrella Gate’ is an asinine distraction anyway. I would bet dimes to dollars that the Marine holding that umbrella was quite honored to do so for the POTUS. The entire thing is a distraction for idiots from thy myriad of real concrete issues that plague this president on a daily basis.

Only because an intelligent person would have moved the press conference inside.

The difference between Palin and Chief Fool is in Palin's case it was "I'll hold an umbrella when you get off the plane into the rain." Whereas the fool said "It's going to rain let's have a press conference in the rose garden."

Like these less-than-intelligent persons should have figured out:

reagan-umbrella.png

bush-i-umbrella.jpg

bush-bush-umbrella.jpg

It all started here:
nixon-hawaii.jpg

How stupid is this Palin tweet? Here's her own running mate:
mcain-umbrella.jpg

-- not to mention (another) Palin moment:
palin-umbrella-2.jpeg

-- but here's what you get when you follow Palin's advice:
bush-umbrella.jpg

(Thanks to Realitychex)​

Reagan, God bless him, loved the Marine Corps. My favorite line is Reagan: "some people go through life wondering if they ever made a difference. Marines don't have that problem". I notice civilians holding umbrellas over his head in the photo.

a look at the photos again. In case you didn't know it those military personnel holding umbrellas for George H. Bush aren't US Marines. Notice the photo with George H. Bush with the US Soldier holding the umbrella. I think that's Clinton on the left dry and laughing while the poor girl on the right shivers in the rain.

And?

Is she running for office again? Does she represent ANYONE? Nope, but you still can’t help yourself, can you.

Anyway, ‘Umbrella Gate’ is an asinine distraction anyway. I would bet dimes to dollars that the Marine holding that umbrella was quite honored to do so for the POTUS. The entire thing is a distraction for idiots from thy myriad of real concrete issues that plague this president on a daily basis.

she is perpetuating it to keep her book buyers interested you wanker. You think i called her and asked her to voice her opinion? :cuckoo: I'm just relaying what governor Palin (R) said. sheesh.

Leftist nutbags are seriously clueless.

Threads like this make it glaringly apparent how shallow, dimwitted, and ignorant they truly are.

Like these less-than-intelligent persons should have figured out:

reagan-umbrella.png

bush-i-umbrella.jpg

bush-bush-umbrella.jpg

It all started here:
nixon-hawaii.jpg

How stupid is this Palin tweet? Here's her own running mate:
mcain-umbrella.jpg

-- not to mention (another) Palin moment:
palin-umbrella-2.jpeg

-- but here's what you get when you follow Palin's advice:
bush-umbrella.jpg

(Thanks to Realitychex)​

Reagan, God bless him, loved the Marine Corps. My favorite line is Reagan: "some people go through life wondering if they ever made a difference. Marines don't have that problem". I notice civilians holding umbrellas over his head in the photo.

a look at the photos again. In case you didn't know it those military personnel holding umbrellas for George H. Bush aren't US Marines. Notice the photo with George H. Bush with the US Soldier holding the umbrella. I think that's Clinton on the left dry and laughing while the poor girl on the right shivers in the rain.

Are you aware that you just took issue with your own post? And not only that but you took issue over the question of whether this umbrella holder or that one was a Marine, something that has zero to do with Palin's tweet?

Let us know which one of your multipersonalities wins this one, k?
:cuckoo:

Last edited:

And?

she is perpetuating it to keep her book buyers interested you wanker. You think i called her and asked her to voice her opinion? :cuckoo: I'm just relaying what governor Palin (R) said. sheesh.

No, instead you continue this hackery in a vain attempt to attack ‘righties’ while failing to realize how absolutely dumb using such things to ‘attack’ with.

Code:

Why do you want to talk about this instead of what's happening at the IRS? How can we ENSURE that such abuse never occurs again?

Why do you want to insist, after Palin puts her foot in her mouth, that "that's not her foot"?

When did I insist that Palin denied it was her foot when it was in her mouth? I merely asked why people were focused on an irrelevancy instead of focusing on a real issue?

I'll bite.
It is disgracefull that the IRS targeted tea party groups. Somebody should lose his job over it (he did). It should be exposed to the fullest to the press (it was). It should be stopped (it was). It should be investigated by congress (it is).

I would go further and expect a criminal investigation. I would hope it included suborning perjury for everyone in the IRS that knew about it and allowed false testimony to be given to Congress.

NO ONE, Left, Right or Center, should be targeted in that way...I thought such behavior went out with Nixon's resignation.

Code:

Why do you want to talk about this instead of what's happening at the IRS? How can we ENSURE that such abuse never occurs again?

Why do you want to insist, after Palin puts her foot in her mouth, that "that's not her foot"?

When did I insist that Palin denied it was her foot when it was in her mouth? I merely asked why people were focused on an irrelevancy instead of focusing on a real issue?

That's called a "metaphor". Perhaps you don't know the original joke "that's not my finger"?

Never mind-- the point is, this thread is about something stupid Palin tweeted, and some of y'all are desperately trying to deny that it was a stupid thing to tweet. A few posts have gone so far as to insinuate that "the left" brought it up, or that simply acknowledging that tweet constitutes an "attack". We've even got one guy arguing with himself about whether there were Marines involved.

It's a circus up in here. And we have one person to thank for all this: Sarah Palin, without whom this thread and its entertainment would not exist. But it does serve as confirmation of who the dishonest among us are... :eusa_whistle:

And, you're helping her do that by repeating something that added nothing of value to any serious conversation. Therefore, we must assume you're fascinated and fixated on her to the exclusion of any serious subjects.

That's called a "metaphor". Perhaps you don't know the original joke "that's not my finger"?

Never mind-- the point is, this thread is about something stupid Palin tweeted, and some of y'all are desperately trying to deny that it was a stupid thing to tweet. A few posts have gone so far as to insinuate that "the left" brought it up, or that simply acknowledging that tweet constitutes an "attack". We've even got one guy arguing with himself about whether there were Marines involved.

It's a circus up in here. And we have one person to thank for all this: Sarah Palin, without whom this thread and its entertainment would not exist. But it does serve as confirmation of who the dishonest among us are... :eusa_whistle:

The POINT is that you seemed fixated on the tweet which no one has denied was "stupid" and has received very little defense that I've seen. Your focus on Palin's tweet shows how vacuous your point of view is. Go nip at another's ankle.

Democrats are so hysterical they can't think beyond "who can we dredge up and dust off today."

Palin merely posted an amusing picture of Obama, a marine and an umbrella.

No sense peeing your pants over it.

What a scandal, look at all the violations in the law! Umbrella gate is much bigger than Benghazi where four people died or the IRS scandal where Constitutional laws were broken and discrimination occurred based on politics.

Forum List

Back