Governor Palin (R) & "Umbrellagate"

Palin gets an act of chivalry. obama breaks the rules. But then, the rules don't apply to Kings. They have a divine right to rule.

that's pretty much how the Obama's see themselves..
both think their shit doesn't stink and ALL of us should be grateful they are in the White house..though they both hate this country to where they see a need to TRANSFORM it and then maybe MaBell Obama will be proud of it..

can't wait till they ride off into their snooty little world..

No, she didn't order a Marine to hold an umbrella over her head.

No...nor was the umbrella holder in a military uniform of any kind at all. Definitely not the same thing.

But don't point out the obvious to the crew with their panties in a twist over the Obama criticism . :eusa_shhh::eusa_angel:

Once again for the slow... here's a list of references that did not appear in the tweet:

"Military"
"Marine"
"Army"
"Air Force"
"Navy"
"Coast Guard"

All irrelevant here. The message was "most Americans hold their own umbrellas". That's it. No "Marines", no "military", no reference of any kind to what class of person would or would not do the holding. Just "most Americans hold their own". Which is why it includes photos of Palin not holding her own.

That is all there is to it, speaking of stating the obvious. Not rocket surgery.

The criticism you are trying to foil is that of Obama ordering a Marine to hold HIS umbrella. Hense the "military" reference is automatically implied. :eusa_liar:

No...nor was the umbrella holder in a military uniform of any kind at all. Definitely not the same thing.

But don't point out the obvious to the crew with their panties in a twist over the Obama criticism . :eusa_shhh::eusa_angel:

Once again for the slow... here's a list of references that did not appear in the tweet:

"Military"
"Marine"
"Army"
"Air Force"
"Navy"
"Coast Guard"

All irrelevant here. The message was "most Americans hold their own umbrellas". That's it. No "Marines", no "military", no reference of any kind to what class of person would or would not do the holding. Just "most Americans hold their own". Which is why it includes photos of Palin not holding her own.

That is all there is to it, speaking of stating the obvious. Not rocket surgery.

The criticism you are trying to foil is that of Obama ordering a Marine to hold HIS umbrella. Hense the "military" reference is automatically implied. :eusa_liar:

"Implied". :lmao:
"It's not there but dammit I want it to be there, therefore it's there!" Sure it is. :eusa_whistle:

As I said, the dishonest crawl out to identify themselves.

Once again, the entire tweet reads:
>> “Scandalous
Hat
Trick
Mr.
President
when
it
rains
it
pours
but
most
Americans
hold
their
own
umbrellas.
<<

Go ahead. Do a word search on "Marine". Or "military" or "uniform". Show me where it is.
Denial is a deep deep river to swim in. Trouble is, everybody can see you doing it.

And some other poster actually posted that this stupid tweet has received "very little defense", with a straight face. Amazing.

"Military"
"Marine"
"Army"
"Air Force"
"Navy"
"Coast Guard"

"It's not there but dammit I want it to be there, therefore it's there!" Sure it is. :eusa_whistle:

>> &#8220;Scandalous
Hat
Trick
Mr.
President
when
it
rains
it
pours
but
most
Americans
hold
their
own
umbrellas.
<<

Go ahead. Do a word search on "Marine". Or "military" or "uniform". Show me where it is.
Denial is a deep deep river to swim in. Trouble is, everybody can see you doing it.

And some other poster actually posted that this stupid tweet has received "very little defense", with a straight face. Amazing.

So, are you going to actually sit there and tell me you wackaloons didn't search the internet for pictures of republican politicians having umbrellas held for them because of Obama criticism? :lol::lol:

Not buying it.

I couldn't care less if Obama's staff or the SS holds his umbrella for him. The Marines on the other hand...that's a different story. Especially after his Benghazi bullshit. He is just not worthy.

>> “Scandalous
Hat
Trick
Mr.
President
when
it
rains
it
pours
but
most
Americans
hold
their
own
umbrellas.
<<

So, are you going to actually sit there and tell me you wackaloons didn't search the internet for pictures of republican politicians having umbrellas held for them because of Obama criticism? :lol::lol:

Not buying it.

I couldn't care less if Obama's staff or the SS holds his umbrella for him. The Marines on the other hand...that's a different story. Especially after his Benghazi bullshit. He is just not worthy.

Didn't have to. As soon as Palin made that tweet, somebody else did, beginning with the OP article. There are several blogs already out there picking this low-hanging fruit. Again, it's not exactly a challenge. Consider that the intellect we're dealing with as a starting point is that of Sarah Palin.

"Couldn't care less if Obama's staff or the SS holds his umbrella for him"? Bullshit. You're bending over backward to insert "Marine" into a tweet that never mentioned any such thing.

"Not worthy"? There's a shorter word for what you're trying to say: "uppity".

I couldn't care less either but I'm fascinated by the extent to which people will lie to themselves even to the point of "implying" words into the mouth of a politician's gaffe to try to make the gaffe go away.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

>> “Scandalous
Hat
Trick
Mr.
President
when
it
rains
it
pours
but
most
Americans
hold
their
own
umbrellas.
<<

Not buying it.

Didn't have to. As soon as Palin made that tweet, somebody else did. There are several blogs already out there picking low-hanging fruit.

"Couldn't care less if Obama's staff or the SS holds his umbrella for him"? Bullshit. You're bending over backward to insert "Marine" into a tweet that never mentioned any such thing.

"Not worthy" There's a shorter word for what you're trying to say: "uppity".

I couldn't care less either but I'm fascinated by the extent to which people will lie to themselves.

No..."not worthy" is exactly the correct words.

BKgNyLeCUAAZ7eB.jpg

hypocrisy-meter.png

president-reagan-umbrella-carrier.jpg

AP8912010561.jpg

AP6902230306.jpg

>> Yes, the Marines are often forced to get wet while standing outside the White House because they cannot hold an umbrella. Yes, the Marine Corps uniform regulations state a Marine cannot hold an umbrella. But Marine spokesman Capt. Eric Flanagan explained to the Washington Post that, according to Title 10 of the U.S. Code, Marines must "perform such other duties as the President may direct." So when the President asks you to hold an umbrella over his head, you hold an umbrella over his head.

That's right; even when it's a black president.
<< (Field Negro)

-- More from the referenced link above:
>> &#8220;Marines are always out getting rained on. That&#8217;s sort of what we do,&#8221; said Capt. Eric Flanagan, a Marines spokesman. A request from the president to a Marine who serves at the White House, however, would be an &#8220;extenuating circumstance,&#8221; he said.

Flanagan also pointed to Title 10 of the U.S. Code, which states that members of the Marine Corps shall &#8220;perform such other duties as the President may direct.&#8221; In this case, Obama had clearly directed the Marines to be ready with umbrellas if necessary.

The same umbrella rules hold true for the Army; in the Navy and Air Force, all service members can carry an umbrella when not in field uniform.

Neither Flanagan nor an Army spokesman could explain the reasoning behind the gender divide. An attempt to change the policy in the 1990s failed, with some suggesting that there was something effeminate about umbrellas. &#8220;They seem to be very nervous what [sic] constitutes unmanly behavior,&#8221; said Cynthia Enloe, a professor at Clark University who researched military uniform codes in the book &#8220;Maneuvers: The International Politics of Militarizing Women&#8217;s Lives.&#8221;
<<

Apparently the politics-as-sporting-event wankers want their POTUS to look like this:
AP04060107244.jpg

Now there's a manly-man. :clap2:

Last edited:
Governor Palin might want to look at her side of the fence doncha' think? ;)

Did Sarah Palin have her own Umbrellagate? - In the Loop - The Washington Post

Wow. You really are pathetic. A Palin campaign aide does a gentlemanly turn while she is exiting an airplane...that is hardly the equivalent of Obama abusing a Marine whose code of conduct forbids holding an umbrella.

But let's say you are correct. If it was wrong for Palin as a candidate, then this makes Obama's Umbrellagate a major abuse of power.

OMG! A Marine violated his code of coduct by holding an umbrella?

<Drum roll> Commander approaches Marine at attention. Reaches out and strips off all Marine insignia from disgraced Marine. Giive disgraced Marine umbrella. Orders, "About Face, Forward March!". Disgraced Marine marches out of fort with umbrella at shoulder armes. <drum roll>

Which makes me wonder why they would start a thread on Palin over something so trivial as the umbrella. If it doesn't matter for Obama, why would we care about Palin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow. You really are pathetic. A Palin campaign aide does a gentlemanly turn while she is exiting an airplane...that is hardly the equivalent of Obama abusing a Marine whose code of conduct forbids holding an umbrella.

But let's say you are correct. If it was wrong for Palin as a candidate, then this makes Obama's Umbrellagate a major abuse of power.

we need Issa (R) to investigate this RIGHT NOW!!! :mad: :eusa_eh:

OMG! A Marine violated his code of coduct by holding an umbrella?

<Drum roll> Commander approaches Marine at attention. Reaches out and strips off all Marine insignia from disgraced Marine. Giive disgraced Marine umbrella. Orders, "About Face, Forward March!". Disgraced Marine marches out of fort with umbrella at shoulder armes. <drum roll>

You are a pathetic tool. Obama is Commander in Chief. It is against Marine regulations for a male Marine to carry an umbrella; yet our arrogant President Empty Chair put his own photo op above everything else.

3035. UMBRELLAS (Female Marines). Female Marines may carry an all-black, plain standard or collapsible umbrella at their option during inclement weather with the service and dress uniforms. It will be carried in the left hand so that the hand salute can be properly rendered. Umbrellas may not be used/carried in formation nor will they be carried with the utility uniform.

MARINE CORPS UNIFORM REGULATIONS, CHAP 3

THIS IS GOING TO KEEP ME AWAKE ALL NIGHT! It calls for impeachment!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Umbrellas!!! They're emblematic of the Rights decision to obfuscate instead of working on this great nation's issues

Can anyone explain to me, left or right, how umbrellas have anything to do with our political stiuation?

Good question. We're all waiting for the answer to that from Sarah Palin by golly you betcha wink wink. Can I call you Joe?

Prolly has to do with reloading blood libel on the refudiating lamestream media doncha know. I'm sure she'll find ya some answers and bring 'em to ya. Soon as Putin rears his head.

Even the Washington Post attacks a woman when the administration is in trouble? 2nd post about Palin today from desperate lefties who aren't able or willing to talk about issues.

Showing her obvious hypocrisy over something that in and of itself is picayunish to be talking about tho begin with constitutes an "attack"??

Can anyone explain to me, left or right, how umbrellas have anything to do with our political stiuation?

Good question. We're all waiting for the answer to that from Sarah Palin by golly you betcha wink wink. Can I call you Joe?

Prolly has to do with reloading blood libel on the refudiating lamestream media doncha know. I'm sure she'll find ya some answers and bring 'em to ya. Soon as Putin rears his head.

:cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: This is THE definition of libtard. They equate a dumb ass statement with these true scandals...you asshats are fucking pathetic...

Fast and Furious, thousands of weapons smuggled to narco terrorists with absolutely no effort made to track them. They just wanted to track the bodies....result=hundreds dead including at least two US Federal agents.

Benghazi, reduced security then when the attack began denied help for ten hours. Result 4 dead including our ambassador. Then, they lied about the cause for weeks....

IRS targeting TEA party groups and handing over their private info to liberal groups which is a felony.

The DOJ illegally tapped AP reporters phone records.

The POTUS's response.."hhhh well I found out about it when you did...on the news"

Proving that he is either the most mind numbly incompetent individual to ever hold the seat or the biggest liar ever to hold the seat.

Regardless it just shows to what depths you libtards have sunk.

What a bunch of fucking tools.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: This is THE definition of libtard. They equate a dumb ass statement with these true scandals...you asshats are fucking pathetic...

Fast and Furious, thousands of weapons smuggled to narco terrorists with absolutely no effort made to track them. They just wanted to track the bodies....result=hundreds dead including at least two US Federal agents.

Benghazi, reduced security then when the attack began denied help for ten hours. Result 4 dead including our ambassador. Then, they lied about the cause for weeks....

IRS targeting TEA party groups and handing over their private info to liberal groups which is a felony.

The DOJ illegally tapped AP reporters phone records.

The POTUS's response.."hhhh well I found out about it when you did...on the news"

Proving that he is either the most mind numbly incompetent individual to ever hold the seat or the biggest liar ever to hold the seat.

Regardless it just shows to what depths you libtards have sunk.

What a bunch of fucking tools.

No, actually it's the definition of satire.
You'd think a guy in a plane wouldn't have stuff flying so far over his head. You'd think.

Forum List

Back