Governor Palin's new TV show a winner!

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Usually the leftish press can't wait to the end of even the first episode of any conservative's venture into TV to start denigrating, whining and generally making asses of themselves.

But this time it's different! One of the more left-leaning "news" websites tried Governor Palin's latest offering - and SURPRISE, liked it!

Politics aside, "Amazing America with Sarah Palin" entertains | Alaska Dispatch

I haven't had the opportunity to see it myself but perhaps it'll turn up on Hulu or something similar.

"With 10 more episodes left to go, here’s the bottom line: If you are remotely interested in guns, horses, trucks and/or dogs (no, seriously, those things are specifically mentioned in the truly awful theme song); if you like sassy girl-power messages; if you can get on board with things like stock car racing and pro wrestling; and most importantly, if you can reach deep inside of you and forget Sarah Palin is anything but an engaging television presenter with a strange accent; you can love “Amazing America.”

And if you can’t do those things, don’t worry. I’ll be watching so you don’t have to."

I'll pass of course. I can't stand her. She's like watching the favorite daughter of the Devil, the stupid one.

Forum List

Back