Gowdy: Clinton's Server Was Wiped With BleachBit After a Conference Call With Her Top Aides

Lol Gowdy the failure trying to stay in the headlines

LOL OldSchool fool excusing criminal behavior.
Lol some dumb idiot thinking that wiping a server is criminal behavior.

Destruction Of Government Property -- 18 U.S.C. § 1361. It's a crime, idiot.
Not to mention that this was under a subpoena that required preserving the emails. The liberal denial that the fix is in to protect Hillary is almost amusing.

Hillary's a criminal and we all know it. We now have a traitor as president so a criminal as president might be a step up.

Not to mention that this was under a subpoena that required preserving the emails. The liberal denial that the fix is in to protect Hillary is almost amusing.

It'll be a lot more so once Trump takes office. I'll even keep watching the news.

No, I believe he is genuine and realizes we have serious corruption within this administration and it needs to be dealt with despite a biased media.
I believe Gowdy himself is an obvious example of corruption. An entire investigation founded solely on affecting a presidential election. Disgraceful.

Wow....you are a silly person.....she had an illegal server which she then destroyed when it was found out that she had it.....she refused to surrender 11 blackberries, destroyed two others with hammers and refused to surrender a laptop, instead claiming it was lost when they sent it through the mail........and used a high tech data wiping program to delete 30,000 emails.......you are a silly person................

She used the server to conduct selling her office and funneled the money to the clinton foundation......it is as simple as that...and while she was using the illegal server to take bribes, she also violated federal law by sending classified information through it...because she was too lazy to not use it......

No, I believe he is genuine and realizes we have serious corruption within this administration and it needs to be dealt with despite a biased media.
I believe Gowdy himself is an obvious example of corruption. An entire investigation founded solely on affecting a presidential election. Disgraceful.

Liberalism is the dog that wags the mind. Example above.
Have you ever erased an e-mail before? Why did you do it? What were you trying to hide?

Credit card numbers and banking information......she destroyed information that dealt with taking bribes for favors from her office and for the potential office of President....anyone who thinks other wise is a fool....

What's the law that says private servers cannot be wiped?

The law that states the Secretary of State has to preserve government documents.....

Wow....you are a silly person.....she had an illegal server which she then destroyed when it was found out that she had it.....she refused to surrender 11 blackberries, destroyed two others with hammers and refused to surrender a laptop, instead claiming it was lost when they sent it through the mail........and used a high tech data wiping program to delete 30,000 emails.......you are a silly person................

She used the server to conduct selling her office and funneled the money to the clinton foundation......it is as simple as that...and while she was using the illegal server to take bribes, she also violated federal law by sending classified information through it...because she was too lazy to not use it......
:cuckoo:

This one to start....

Federal Records Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The act and its related regulations define Federal records, mandate the creation and preservation of those records necessary to document Federal activities, establish Government ownership of records, and provide the exclusive legal procedures for the disposition of records.

Have you ever erased an e-mail before? Why did you do it? What were you trying to hide?

Credit card numbers and banking information......she destroyed information that dealt with taking bribes for favors from her office and for the potential office of President....anyone who thinks other wise is a fool....
:cuckoo:

This one to start....

Federal Records Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The act and its related regulations define Federal records, mandate the creation and preservation of those records necessary to document Federal activities, establish Government ownership of records, and provide the exclusive legal procedures for the disposition of records.
How was that violated?

it is when you do it to hide criminal behavior....

Exactly....and the FBI ignored it....just another example of how the fix was in...hopefully Comey will be held account someday for his conspiring with the powers that be to enable a piece of trash like hillary to become the nominee.....someone despite all her history of corruption, despite all the history of her husband from rape on up, despite the fact that her organization essentially conspired to steal the democratic nomination from bernie...despite all that and more....you see the morons that want to continue to support her.............now that tells me America is in very,very deep trouble...not even to mention how it was that these same morons that voted for an ignorant negro...like that many folks are ignorant regrding negroes....their low i.q.'s etc., their laziness etc. like that many people were willing to be duped by the media....not a good sign for any nation...What it means is that America has been dumbed down.

Government employees are held to a different standard...most especially when classified material is involved.

Comey claimed there was no evidence of criminal behavior...he lied.

Hillary's a criminal and we all know it. We now have a traitor as president so a criminal as president might be a step up.

When we have two like that back to back.....we are looking at one huge perferct storm....one has to wonder what happened to the American People.........I mean about half of them took a sever wrong turn in the last few years.

I blame it on the public schools....generations of pc indoctrination explains it I think.

Exactly...........hillary and billary are rotten to the core....anyone involved in corruption for all the years they have been will never come clean, never do the right thing.....now obama was just stupid aka a typical Negro..but hillary and billary...down right psychopathic criminals...and even worse....we have a mainstream media that has protected and promoted them at every opportunity....what can be said of a guy like billy that almost bit off the lip of one of his victims?

Forum List

Back