Zone1 Abortion is murder and I can't find any way to show otherwise.

Abortion in the broadest sense of the term means the baby did not make it. Certainly if the democrat party wants us to use the meaning of 1959, than yes, it means everything.

I guess you want an adverb to be used? Or do we use the 1959 defintion.

When a military pilot scrubs a mission, that is also an abortion on the broadest sense of the term.

As I have been using the term I am refering to the abortion procedures used by planned
parenthood.

If a man kills a woman which terminates the pregnancy, that is also an abortion.

It's an "aborted mission" meaning it was given up.

An abortion is the terminatioin of a pregnancy. End of story.

Planned Parenthood doesn't seem to do abortions for ectopic pregnancies. They do suction abortions, and D&C's, neither of which are the surgery required for ectopic pregnancies. That would be a referral for a surgeon.

If a man kills a woman, that's a murder.

Earlier today, you referred to me as "very low IQ'. Pure projection and you just proved it.

It's an "aborted mission" meaning it was given up.

An abortion is the terminatioin of a pregnancy. End of story.
Yes, an aborted mission is an abortion
20240901_162820.jpg

An abortion procedure is never perforned to remove an ecotopic procedure.

If you like you can name every procedure planned parenthood aborts a baby with and I can show an emergency room never uses those procedures.

Planned Parenthood doesn't seem to do abortions for ectopic pregnancies. They do suction abortions, and D&C's, neither of which are the surgery required for ectopic pregnancies. That would be a referral for a surgeon.
I said that planned parenthood does not treat ectopic pregnancies, you said I am a liar

Forum List

Back