Gowdy: Congress May Subpoena Susan Rice to Testify About Unmasking If Necessary

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
For all you douche bags who whined that Susan Rice didn't take the fifth, now watch her. The next step: indictment.

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R., S.C.) told Fox News on Thursday morning that Congress may subpoena Barack Obama's former national security adviser, Susan Rice, to testify about unmasking Trump transition officials. Rice declined an invitation to testify next week before a Senate subcommittee on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential campaign. Republicans have asked Rice to appear before lawmakers after reports revealed last month that she requested on several occasions the identities of "masked" U.S. persons in intelligence reports linked to President Trump's transition and campaign.

If she was an Indian, her name would be:

"Lies Like Dog".

If Gowdy gets a hold of her, they will have to change it to:

"I Pleads The Fifth".

For all you douche bags who whined that Susan Rice didn't take the fifth, now watch her. The next step: indictment.

You mean for all the people that pointed out that your contard buddy was lying about Susan Rice taking the fifth?

Meanwhile- who is the only one who has demanded immunity from prosecution before he will testify before Congress?

Trump's buddy Michael Flynn.

Go ahead and subpoena Susan Rice. I am fine with it.

Watch the GOP do everything they can to avoid to subpoena Michael Flynn....

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R., S.C.) told Fox News on Thursday morning that Congress may subpoena Barack Obama's former national security adviser, Susan Rice, to testify about unmasking Trump transition officials. Rice declined an invitation to testify next week before a Senate subcommittee on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential campaign. Republicans have asked Rice to appear before lawmakers after reports revealed last month that she requested on several occasions the identities of "masked" U.S. persons in intelligence reports linked to President Trump's transition and campaign.

I tell you I really like Gowdy. From the first time I heard him speak he reminded me of some movie character who is fighting to find the truth at all costs. Nothing seems to more important to him than the highest principles. Like some sheriff in a small town fighting upstream when some shady business occurs on his watch.

American Justice and democracy demands accountability from the highest of power, that's what make it so envied and respected in the world. When I heard she declined an invitation, I couldn't help but think it shouldn't have been an invitation, it should have been an order.

I tell you I really like Gowdy. From the first time I heard him speak he reminded me of some movie character who is fighting to find the truth at all costs. Nothing is more important to him than the highest principles.

American Justice and democracy demands accountability from the highest of power, that's what make it so envied and respected in the world. When I heard she declined an invitation, I couldn't help but think it shouldn't have been an invitation, it should have been an order.

Bet he wont' be threatening to subpoena Michael Flynn.....oh thats right- he hasn't been.

More Kabuki Theatre for the sheeple mass who think Hearings actually produce convictions. What does Trey Gowdy mean, IF?? There's enough evidence against Susan Rice to hang a fucking horse. He's not going to do shit, none of them are because they're as corrupt as Rice is. Susan Rice should have already been brought before a Grand Jury and indicted by AG Jeff Sessions... It's all BULLSHIT.

More Kabuki Theatre for the sheeple mass who think Hearings actually produce convictions. What does Trey Gowdy mean, IF?? There's enough evidence against Susan Rice to hang a fucking horse. He's not going to do shit, none of them are because they're as corrupt as Rice is. Susan Rice should have already been brought before a Grand Jury and indicted by AG Jeff Sessions... It's all BULLSHIT.

The more you watch politicians skate the less you believe in our gov.
And after seeing the latest rounds of no accountability I dont see a bright future for this country.

Forum List

Back