Goya Foods CEO warns we’re on the precipice of a global food crisis

But yall can Keep on laughing, we hope you have a reason to laugh. But, this time around this is in no doubt with plenty of proof if you look at all the headlines, they provide the damage that is coming.

We are not able to bounce back from the supply chain that has been broken ppl. It’s not coming back it can’t.

MSM isn’t painting you a true picture.
So not only is Putin a murdering thug, now he's a gangster trying to hold the world hostage. That madman needs to be put down.

Goes to show, most gun owners are wannabe criminals.
Just the ones who shut us down and fucked us without vasoline..........The ones who hid and cried over a high survival rate virus........As their leaders had their hair done and had parties .......Rules for you but not for me.

And you kissed their asses.........huh

But yall can Keep on laughing, we hope you have a reason to laugh. But, this time around this is in no doubt with plenty of proof if you look at all the headlines, they provide the damage that is coming.

We are not able to bounce back from the supply chain that has been broken ppl. It’s not coming back it can’t.

I wonder why.....

Putin is attempting to hold the world hostage and you're blaming Biden, you're a one sick puppy.
Funny............I don't feel like a hostage ................

Now Biden before he even invaded Ukraine openly stated that we wouldn't go into Ukraine......

I HATE STUPID PEOPLE.

The POSPOTUS-NATO attempts to hold Ukraine hostage: " House adops H. Res. 1065 - the rule for S. 3522 - Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022 passed by a vote of 220 to 205." The soldier-puppets are fighting for Ukrainian chernozhem. Internet: "Truckloads of grain now being carried off to Russia from Ukraine."

Russian military has orders not to destroy the weapons POSPOTUS-NATO is injecting into Ukraine.

Just the ones who shut us down and fucked us without vasoline..........The ones who hid and cried over a high survival rate virus........As their leaders had their hair done and had parties .......Rules for you but not for me.

And you kissed their asses.........huh
I never had to comply with any precautions from the Trump COVID.

Putin is attempting to hold the world hostage and you're blaming Biden, you're a one sick puppy.
Putin wouldn't have the resources to do what you say he is doing. If he didn't have the pipeline that Biden gave him. So again, fuck off.

The POSPOTUS-NATO attempts to hold Ukraine hostage: " House adops H. Res. 1065 - the rule for S. 3522 - Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022 passed by a vote of 220 to 205." The soldier-puppets are fighting for Ukrainian chernozhem. Internet: "Truckloads of grain now being carried off to Russia from Ukraine."

Russian military has orders not to destroy the weapons POSPOTUS-NATO is injecting into Ukraine.
And you know this exactly how? You blowing a whistle and directing traffic there?

Russia is not the only source of fertilizer in the world

America can produce our own fertilizer without russia

This is what happens when you become dependent on other countries for your products............and shut down the world for a high survival rate virus.

We have phosphorous plants shut down near me.............We need them back..........of course better built as the one I'm talking about was a enviro disaster.
Looked up all the data on phosphorus. The US has 1.1 billion metric tons of phosphorus in reserves. The US - 23 million tons of phosphorus each year. Most of it is used in herbicides. Most of the remainder is used in fertilizers. It has many other uses. At this rate we will run out of phosphorus in 47.83 years. Morocco has 70% of all the phosphorus in the world. Unless they are linked with Russia I don't know why Russia has such a stronghold on the mineral. The other two elements that go into fertilizers are nitrogen which is plentiful all over the world is very common, and potassium which is the seventh most common element in the world most of our potassium comes from Canada. Anyone and everyone can produce nitrogen, it can be made from natural gas or taking directly out of the atmosphere. So I don't see why any of these elements are a problem. Maybe this CEO just wants to raise prices artificially.

Forum List

Back