🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Grab His Passport

CIA & MI6 are playing the deep-state passport game to the hilt.

Man denied passport because of 'vulgar' last name: 'They're restricting my freedom'

Passport denied because of hyphenated last name. Overt cultural or white supremacist prejudice.

My own passport was denied, and the racial supremacist haters at State Department mishandled the exorbitant application fees I paid in the same way in the United States because I am transgender.

CIA & MI6 went nightclubbing behind our backs with that Western European “Einstein” intelligence game. The dirty undercover tricks they play are mostly old-school: short-sheeting the beds at some fcking hotel or another, adulterating our food & drink in solidarity with SEIU restaurant chain workers, playing the grocery-store ban game, etc., etc.

It’s just plain old. It’s hate. And it’s not very intelligent or statesmanlike. And a lot of it is Interpol shit straight out of Lyon, France, where polygamy is legal & the cops cater to extremist Shari‘a perversions of hooded justice.

The dirty undercover tricks they play are mostly old-school: short-sheeting the beds at some fcking hotel or another, adulterating our food & drink in solidarity with SEIU restaurant chain workers, playing the grocery-store ban game, etc., etc.

Don't forget sapping our precious, bodily fluids.

CzAaQhGXcAAGppL.jpg

Forum List

Back