Graham blasts DemonRAT colleague, Scumbag Hirono: You have ‘slandered’ Barr

SCANDAL FREE SURRENDER MONKEY....TALK ABOUT LYING!!!

Gregory Craig, Ex-Obama Aide, Is Indicted on Charges of Lying to Justice Dept.
Apr 11, 2019 · WASHINGTON — In an indictment that seized the attention of the capital's K Street lobbying corridor, Gregory B. Craig, a White .
Even YOU can't be that STUPID. Oh wait, yes you can!
liberals-triggered-trump.gif

Good thing you have nothing to say about it! But since you are a liar what would one expect.
The definition of slander is well known, how could I lie about it?
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

The very definition of what that deranged bitch did!
If she said anything that wasn't true you wouldn't be attacking her! DUH!
She is disrespectful, a liar....sounds like she is related to you!
Again, it's not slander if it's true.
But your pea sized and manipulated mind thinks it is!

xbXIYIP_d.jpg

Good thing you have nothing to say about it! But since you are a liar what would one expect.
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

True or not her verbiage and actions were still disrespectful.

Does a liar deserve respect?

No DeathRATS certainly do not deserve it!

IDK but my point was that she was disrespectful.
Likely on purpose. That is undeniable. Sometimes I am disrespectful on purpose too but I at least own it. That hearing was less about the report and more about the 2020 election IMO.

That bitch from Hawaii is just plain rude, hateful and dumber than a bag of hammers

-Geaux

She called out Barr for lying & protecting Trump.

Two things he did.

Elections have consequences.

Yep ones that are devastating to this country.

Subjective. Define devastating and explain why.

If you are a right wing racist then times are great, we have seen in the past what happens when there are a bunch of judges sitting on the bench with the mindset of the sheetwearers.

That bitch from Hawaii is just plain rude, hateful and dumber than a bag of hammers

-Geaux

Two things he did.

If you are a right wing racist then times are great, we have seen in the past what happens when there are a bunch of judges sitting on the bench with the mindset of the sheetwearers.

How about a Leftist Jew hating asshole?

Two things he did.

How did you feel about Charlottesville and all of those young right wing Republican men Marching on Friday night with torches, shouting and chanting over and over again,
"Jews, will not replace us!"?

How did you feel about Charlottesville and all of those young right wing Republican men Marching on Friday night with torches, shouting and chanting over and over again,

I didn’t like it at all. But they are the minority. The majority of the Democrat party hates Jews and elected two devout Muslim extremists to Congress. My parents, life long Dems, left the party. How about dem apples. Of course the NYT printing antisemitic cartoons and then apologizing just proved my point.

I didn’t like it at all. But they are the minority. The majority of the Democrat party hates Jews and elected two devout Muslim extremists to Congress. My parents, life long Dems, left the party. How about dem apples. Of course the NYT printing antisemitic cartoons and then apologizing just proved my point.
We have, the Democrats have elected 22 Jewish Congressmen in the House of Representatives while the Republican Party, has only elected 2 Jewish congressmen in the sitting congress right now... that right there should show you what party truly supports the Jewish people...

2 Muslims... big deal vs the 22 Democratic Jewish congress critters?

Republicans have only voted in 2 Jewish congressmen.... let that sink in....

Where is there any evidence at all that the people marching in Charlottesville were a bunch of republicans? Were the Antifa assholes who attacked them all democrats?

Hirono is battling stage 4 cancer, republicans can be overjoyed that she likely will not be around too much longer, minus a miracle in medicine.

Forum List

Back