Graham blasts DemonRAT colleague, Scumbag Hirono: You have ‘slandered’ Barr

How did you feel about Charlottesville and all of those young right wing Republican men Marching on Friday night with torches, shouting and chanting over and over again,
"Jews, will not replace us!"?
Where is there any evidence at all that the people marching in Charlottesville were a bunch of republicans? Were the Antifa assholes who attacked them all democrats?
:lol: you can create any false narrative that you want... have at it...

:rolleyes:

Subjective. Define devastating and explain why.

If you are a right wing racist then times are great, we have seen in the past what happens when there are a bunch of judges sitting on the bench with the mindset of the sheetwearers.

How about a Leftist Jew hating asshole?
How did you feel about Charlottesville and all of those young right wing Republican men Marching on Friday night with torches, shouting and chanting over and over again,

I didn’t like it at all. But they are the minority. The majority of the Democrat party hates Jews and elected two devout Muslim extremists to Congress. My parents, life long Dems, left the party. How about dem apples. Of course the NYT printing antisemitic cartoons and then apologizing just proved my point.
We have, the Democrats have elected 22 Jewish Congressmen in the House of Representatives while the Republican Party, has only elected 2 Jewish congressmen in the sitting congress right now... that right there should show you what party truly supports the Jewish people...

2 Muslims... big deal vs the 22 Democratic Jewish congress critters?

Republicans have only voted in 2 Jewish congressmen.... let that sink in....

That’s because my people were mostly Democrats. And Jerry Nadler is a fake Jew. Please. How many of those Jewish Dems are firmly pro Israel? I can name one. Steny Hoyer.

If you don’t believe the Dems are antisemitic you’re not looking hard enough.

If you are a right wing racist then times are great, we have seen in the past what happens when there are a bunch of judges sitting on the bench with the mindset of the sheetwearers.

I didn’t like it at all. But they are the minority. The majority of the Democrat party hates Jews and elected two devout Muslim extremists to Congress. My parents, life long Dems, left the party. How about dem apples. Of course the NYT printing antisemitic cartoons and then apologizing just proved my point.
We have, the Democrats have elected 22 Jewish Congressmen in the House of Representatives while the Republican Party, has only elected 2 Jewish congressmen in the sitting congress right now... that right there should show you what party truly supports the Jewish people...

That’s because my people were mostly Democrats. And Jerry Nadler is a fake Jew. Please. How many of those Jewish Dems are firmly pro Israel? I can name one. Steny Hoyer.

Every single thing that I have seen with the anti Semitic crowd on the street and on this board, are white, alt right people.... you are not paying attention imho.

Every single thing that I have seen with the anti Semitic crowd on the street and on this board, are white, alt right people.... you are not paying attention imho.

I am Jewish and every instance I have personally experienced of antisemitism came from the Left. Every single one. How about that?

SCANDAL FREE SURRENDER MONKEY....TALK ABOUT LYING!!!

Gregory Craig, Ex-Obama Aide, Is Indicted on Charges of Lying to Justice Dept.
Apr 11, 2019 · WASHINGTON — In an indictment that seized the attention of the capital's K Street lobbying corridor, Gregory B. Craig, a White .
Even YOU can't be that STUPID. Oh wait, yes you can!
liberals-triggered-trump.gif
Actions he took two years after leaving the Obama administration.

After he

Yep ones that are devastating to this country.

So election Muslims makes one anti-semetic?

If she said anything that wasn't true you wouldn't be attacking her! DUH!
She is disrespectful, a liar....sounds like she is related to you!
Again, it's not slander if it's true.

True or not her verbiage and actions were still disrespectful.
Does a liar deserve respect?

IDK but my point was that she was disrespectful.
Likely on purpose. That is undeniable. Sometimes I am disrespectful on purpose too but I at least own it. That hearing was less about the report and more about the 2020 election IMO.

When officials choose top lie they deserve no respect.

And please, Barr made it all about the 2020 election when he favored Trump & gave Trump a 3 week window to spread misinformation about the report.

Are you blind or trying to dupe someone?

Devout extremists who want to obliterate the one Jewish state? Those Muslims? Yes, Fake Dave.

She is disrespectful, a liar....sounds like she is related to you!

Likely on purpose. That is undeniable. Sometimes I am disrespectful on purpose too but I at least own it. That hearing was less about the report and more about the 2020 election IMO.

And please, Barr made it all about the 2020 election when he favored Trump & gave Trump a 3 week window to spread misinformation about the report.

Nope. Both parties don’t care about you Fake Dave. But your party is a PC ridden annoying one.

Nope. Both parties don’t care about you Fake Dave. But your party is a PC ridden annoying one.

Yep. Before it got to Congress Barr already politicized it through his "summary" and commrnts about it.

Devout extremists who want to obliterate the one Jewish state? Those Muslims? Yes, Fake Dave.

So you are a bigot a against Islam. You claim they all want to obliterate Israel.

Yep. Before it got to Congress Barr already politicized it through his "summary" and commrnts about it.

Mueller didn’t disagree with no conspiracy or collusion and stated that there would be no
More indictments. Do you like Bill Maher?

So you are a bigot a against Islam. You claim they all want to obliterate Israel.

Typical Leftist asshole. Not what I said. I said the two elected congresspeople do. See how you twist words, Fake Dave. You’re a dink.

SCANDAL FREE SURRENDER MONKEY....TALK ABOUT LYING!!!

Gregory Craig, Ex-Obama Aide, Is Indicted on Charges of Lying to Justice Dept.
Apr 11, 2019 · WASHINGTON — In an indictment that seized the attention of the capital's K Street lobbying corridor, Gregory B. Craig, a White .
Even YOU can't be that STUPID. Oh wait, yes you can!
liberals-triggered-trump.gif
Actions he took two years after leaving the Obama administration.

After he
Bullshit

Greg Craig, former Obama WH counsel, indicted in charges connected to Mueller probe ...
Apr 11, 2019 ·,
Washington (CNN) — A federal grand jury on Thursday indicted Greg Craig, a prominent Democratic attorney who worked for two presidents, charging him with making false statements and concealing material information in connection with work he performed for Ukraine in a case stemming from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.
Craig, 74, is the highest-profile Democrat to be indicted in a matter connected to Mueller's work, which resulted in charges against numerous Republicans tied to President Donald Trump.

"Favored" Trump how? How has Barr misrepresented the Mueller report?
You don't need to answer....he has not.

You adult babies should just come to terms with the fact you could not pull off your coup and Mueller couldn't save you from your own unceasing hate.
So now for effect the left turns on Barr, as if that matters. You guys are pathetic.

Never did I imagine in a hundred years that following Obama's reign in office with the butt kissing media and all you would turn such an amazing advantage into a grave you are now all fighting each other to squeeze into. But you've done it. What colossal fuck ups you people are.

Right wing propaganda.

Typical Leftist asshole. Not what I said. I said the two elected congresspeople do. See how you twist words, Fake Dave. You’re a dink.

I said: "So election Muslims makes one anti-semetic?

You said: "Devout extremists who want to obliterate the one Jewish state? Those Muslims? Yes"

Since the Muslims elected are not extremists, you must think all Muslims are extremists hence you being a bigot.

"Favored" Trump how? How has Barr misrepresented the Mueller report?
You don't need to answer....he has not.

You adult babies should just come to terms with the fact you could not pull off your coup and Mueller couldn't save you from your own unceasing hate.
So now for effect the left turns on Barr, as if that matters. You guys are pathetic.

Never did I imagine in a hundred years that following Obama's reign in office with the butt kissing media and all you would turn such an amazing advantage into a grave you are now all fighting each other to squeeze into. But you've done it. What colossal fuck ups you people are.

That is all he has done, that is why he wouldn't take his ass to the House today.

Forum List

Back