Graham: Dems won't condemn Rep Omar because they're afraid of the radical lefft

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Last edited:
Graham: Dems Won't Condemn Rep. Omar Because 'They're Afraid of the Radical Left' | Breitbart
In a Wednesday appearance on Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) weighed in on Democrat leaders’ reluctance to condemn Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) continued antisemitism.

American went to sleep now it's time to wake the hell up and take our nation back ffrom the demented democratic lefft.
Like we said your all pussies.
Like I’ve always said all progressives are fucked in the head

Graham: Dems Won't Condemn Rep. Omar Because 'They're Afraid of the Radical Left' | Breitbart
In a Wednesday appearance on Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) weighed in on Democrat leaders’ reluctance to condemn Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) continued antisemitism.

American went to sleep now it's time to wake the hell up and take our nation back ffrom the demented democratic lefft.
Lol a pussy who completely succumbed to the radical elements in his own party now trying to lecture.

He is entirely correct.

It is the same element that ensures massive numbers of children are raped in Britain .

Islamist and leftists are joined at the hip these days

Last edited:

Nothing to fear because Omar was criticizing government of Israel, not the jews. See the difference?

Nothing to fear because Omar was criticizing government of Israel, not the jews. See the difference?
Ilhan Omar criticizes the Israeli government because, among other things, they take a hard line when it comes to dealing with the Palestinians and they absolutely defend their right to just exist as a nation.

The problem with Israel is it is filled with Jews who will not let themselves be expunged from the face of the earth by hard liner Palestinians and their supporters, like Ilhan Omar and you, most likely.

That distinction that Omar tries to make doesn't really stand up when people analyze what it is exactly that they dislike about Israel. It always comes down to Judaism. That's how anti Semitism rolls.

53050683_2337060636542464_3597982855063404544_n.jpg

Democrats are a coalition party. Made up of all kinds of people. That’s what makes them a coalition party.

Republicans are Alt White.

Democrats are a coalition party. Made up of all kinds of people. That’s what makes them a coalition party.

Republicans are Alt White.
The Democratic Party is made up of politically correct spineless cowards

Lol a pussy who completely succumbed to the radical elements in his own party now trying to lecture.

Perhaps, but I don't think he's wrong

Yep, That is why Michael Bloomberg says he’s too white and too old to win the Democratic nomination

Democrats are a coalition party. Made up of all kinds of people.

Agreed.

Paranoia
Schizophrenia
Dementia
Bipolar Disorder
Post-Traumatic Election Disorder
Panic Disorder
Gender Dysphoria

You absolutely have a large, diverse coalition of mental illness

I’m not here to go to bat for the Israeli government, so I think Graham should stfu.

I’m not here to go to bat for the Israeli government, so I think Graham should stfu.
Your political correctness tells everyone what they need to know about you

Yeah, I'm sure she loves the Jewish people.

The last words of Mohammed… The God to all Muslims
“May Allah curse the Jews and Christians, for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets.” (Sahih al-Bukari 1:8:427)

Democrats are a coalition party. Made up of all kinds of people.

Agreed.

Paranoia
Schizophrenia
Dementia
Bipolar Disorder
Post-Traumatic Election Disorder
Panic Disorder
Gender Dysphoria

You absolutely have a large, diverse coalition of mental illness

"Post-Traumatic Election Disorder"

I like that one.....sorta like the essence of TDS..

Greg

How exactly is it a collective's place to "condemn" what is clearly an individual action?

Do I need to "condemn" David Duke on the basis that I lived in Louisiana? :cuckoo:

Glad to see you still trying, snowflake :itsok:

Glad to see you still trying, snowflake :itsok:
l-28894-political-correctness-is-fascism-pretending-to-be-manners-george-carlin.jpg

Forum List

Back