Graham: Dems won't condemn Rep Omar because they're afraid of the radical lefft

It all depends on where you set the bar . If the bar is set at a palace where she needs to eat a live Jewish baby on television.........on a thursday........between 5 and 6 eastern time..............while wearing a red dress...

Oh hell no.. Don't be a drama queen.. She's done it before and WILL do it again.. You're just not willing to wait for REAL grievances to be validated.. I think the clues are all there. Like that parade of CAIR big wigs standing guard outside her office when the backlash came..

The "fairness" you get from me comes from a COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING of what persecution and bullying and bias actually looks like.. And you HURT the cause of getting justice by being such a ninny about the "tame stuff".....
You argue that classic antisemitism isn't antisemitic. You could just as easily argue that the k.k.k. isn't racist.

in terms of "the cause", you suffer under the delusion that denial and normalization somehow aids it as you move the bar into a place where nothing actually qualifies.

I'm not happy with sanctioning folks for criticizing Israel when a large fraction of Israeli Jews and American Jews are free to have political issues with Israeli leadership... Even IF she accused a large fraction of her cohorts of "disloyalty" to the country.. She should be sanctioned for PURE HYPOCRISY on that angle..

I'm waiting for HER disloyalties to show.. And they will and we'll avoid all the "Russia Russia Russia" type bullshit "loyalty accusations" and get something that the Dems just can't sweep away...

Your equating classic antisemitism with criticism of Israeli governmental action is as hackneyed as it is disingenuous.

It is only natural to question your real agenda, here.

Forum List

Back