Graham: "don't lecture me you had 8 years under Obama", Sen. Tim Scott sports patriotic facemask.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Lindsey is a cuck

And he seems to forget the police reforms and consent decrees implemented during the Obama admin that were rolled back by the Trump admin....

But like I said....Lindsey is a cuck

_0-rac008a (193).jpg

All of those wasted Obama years...8 years of trying to destroy the republican party and nothing else....nothing else mattered to the single minded Kenyan...getting back at his enemies was what got Obama up every day.....he is just like the creeps in the streets angry and vengeful....

Lindsey is a cuck

And he seems to forget the police reforms and consent decrees implemented during the Obama admin that were rolled back by the Trump admin....

View attachment 351421
Bullshit.....Trump can't roll back something that was never there....
Sure bro..

Lindsey is a cuck

View attachment 351421
Sure bro..

"The Obama-era reforms could not have stopped George Floyd’s death"

Right on page one of your first link....bro....

Lindsey is a cuck

View attachment 351421
Sure bro..

No amount of reform is going to prevent a horrible nutjob officer from being employed. That's on HR.

<sob>. But....but.....What about Obama?

Trump is responsible TODAY......Obama is not President.

Lindsey is a cuck

View attachment 351421
Yeah, he's a cuck...A homo cuck.
'
That said, he's also right.....Oboingo and the Marxocrats had eight years to change things and did nothing...Fact.

Lindsey is a cuck

View attachment 351421
Sure bro..

can you tell me where in my comment that I claimed Obama's police reforms would have stopped Floyd's death??

Yo dic sucking ass claimed Trump never rolled back police reforms and I bitch slapped yo dumb ass with facts.....as usual..

But if moving goal posts make you feel better -- so be it

Lindsey is a cuck

View attachment 351421

Lindsey Graham is as honest and forthright as any politician in Washington, and moreso than ANY Democrat that I know of. People on the Left calling him names is hypocrisy to the nth degree; there is not one democrat that I can respect more than him. In this instance, he is quite right, The Dems had 8 years under Obama and did jack-shit about police misconduct. Tell me about any Obama police reform or consent degrees that Trump rolled back, I'd like to know about it. I don't want to hear about what he said, what did he actually do that changed police misconduct?

All of those wasted Obama years...8 years of trying to destroy the republican party and nothing else....nothing else mattered to the single minded Kenyan...getting back at his enemies was what got Obama up every day.....he is just like the creeps in the streets angry and vengeful....
Listening to propaganda again?

Y’all need to have some self respect and stop being manipulated by Graham and people who have no respect for your intelligence.

Lindsey is a cuck

View attachment 351421

Lindsey Graham is as honest and forthright as any politician in Washington, and moreso than ANY Democrat that I know of. People on the Left calling him names is hypocrisy to the nth degree; there is not one democrat that I can respect more than him. In this instance, he is quite right, The Dems had 8 years under Obama and did jack-shit about police misconduct. Tell me about any Obama police reform or consent degrees that Trump rolled back, I'd like to know about it. I don't want to hear about what he said, what did he actually do that changed police misconduct?

Lindsey is a cuck

View attachment 351421

Any dic sucking sycophant like yourself will obviously love Lindsey and call him honest and fort-right.....

So here is what is going to happen...I am going to make a fool out of you like Lindsey usually does without help....and you will just pretend I am speaking French because Trumpers hate facts being presented to them....

Sen Graham is the epitome of a political windsock. He shifts gears faster than a manual transmission....

Lindsey is a cuck

View attachment 351421

Lindsey is a cuck

View attachment 351421

Any dic sucking sycophant like yourself will obviously love Lindsey and call him honest and fort-right.....

So here is what is going to happen...I am going to make a fool out of you like Lindsey usually does without help....and you will just pretend I am speaking French because Trumpers hate facts being presented to them....

That video is from 2016, not long after Joe Biden's son died. What you mistake for hypocrisy is in fact compassion for a long-time colleague if not a friend. I'm sure Graham and Biden differed on a lot of political issues, but as far as I know Graham never went after Biden personally. Not even now when Biden is the front-runner for the Dems. So I stand by what I said about Graham, and I do not have the same amount of respect for ANY Democrat in either chamber of Congress.

As for your personal attack, that makes you the kind of person I do not associate with, in person or on-line. We won't be talking again to each other. Have a nice day.

Lindsey is a cuck

View attachment 351421
Yeah, he's a cuck...A homo cuck.
'
That said, he's also right.....Oboingo and the Marxocrats had eight years to change things and did nothing...Fact.
didn't Ferguson happen under obammy? what?

Listening to propaganda again?

Y’all need to have some self respect and stop being manipulated by Graham and people who have no respect for your intelligence.
Where's the fact check at? what was implemented by obammy. that link didn't say it.

He isn't wrong. One of my biggest worries is that this will go away if Biden wins. If it does I believe it will be temporary. There will be another unjustified killing and like Obama, Biden will say a few right things but not actually do anything.

Forum List

Back