Graham warns GOP about Trump's wrath on debt vote

The swamp republicans ruining the economy....

The leadership was joined by Sens. Thom Tillis, R-N.C., Richard Burr, R-N.C., John Cornyn, R-Texas, Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, Shelley Moore Capito, R-WVa., Roger Wicker, R-Miss., Susan Collins, R-Maine, Rob Portman, R-Ohio, and Mitt Romney, R-Utah

It's crazy how scared people get at his name calling. It's crazy a single person ever took it seriously.
These people are showing how shallow and craven they are. I guess they don't want REAL jobs, so they bend over.

Defaulting on bills we've already committed to. Brilliant. That's some responsible leadership right there.

Fucking Kabuki Theater.

Mitch McConnell, champion of bipartisan govt.

Damn, it's Thurs and I usually drink, but told the wife I'd go out to dinner. Well, the neighborhood likker store is out of my cheap "drink for effect" vodka.

Defaulting on bills we've already committed to. Brilliant. That's some responsible leadership right there.
You worded that very carefully

Not raiding the debt limit puts a damper on new spending and has nothing to do with paying past debts

Mitch McConnell, champion of bipartisan govt.

Damn, it's Thurs and I usually drink, but told the wife I'd go out to dinner. Well, the neighborhood likker store is out of my cheap "drink for effect" vodka.
I drink a beer as my wuhan test, I sniff to ensure I have the sense of smell, and drink it to ensure my taste buds are good. I am wuhan free nightly.

You worded that very carefully

Not raiding the debt limit puts a damper on new spending and has nothing to do with paying past debts
Yes it does. Republicans agreed to this spending and these deadbeats don't want to pay the bill. If we do not increase the debt limit, interest rates will skyrocket and a recession or a depression will occur. That is probably what you want so you cam blame Biden. It shows how much you hate this country.

Yes it does. Republicans agreed to this spending and these deadbeats don't want to pay the bill. If we do not increase the debt limit, interest rates will skyrocket and a recession or a depression will occur. That is probably what you want so you cam blame Biden. It shows how much you hate this country.
All bullsnot

The swamp republicans ruining the economy....

The leadership was joined by Sens. Thom Tillis, R-N.C., Richard Burr, R-N.C., John Cornyn, R-Texas, Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, Shelley Moore Capito, R-WVa., Roger Wicker, R-Miss., Susan Collins, R-Maine, Rob Portman, R-Ohio, and Mitt Romney, R-Utah

They are trying to save the economy. Not raising the debt limit would destroy the economy. That apparently is what you want. Democrats should reminf voters of this in 2022.

They are trying to save the economy. Not raising the debt limit would destroy the economy. That apparently is what you want. Democrats should reminf voters of this in 2022.
Increase oil production on federal land, want something, I want something

We need more graham crackers!

1639089608891.png

it's still Trump's party, my friends

Wait. Let me get this straight.

The King of Debt™ President who increased the federal debt by $8 trillion in four years and SUSPENDED the debt ceiling twice is upset about what, exactly?

The economy is already destroyed...just ask anyone in the middle class....or people trying to raise a family...I just returned from the store...meat chicken milk cheese becoming unaffordable for working families...the cost of gas heat electricity is emptying bank accounts...
What raises costs?...government spending and debt....

You mean some repubs agreed to the spending

But the majority didnt

Forum List

Back