Graham warns GOP about Trump's wrath on debt vote

Biden put up a tract of oil in the Gulf twice the size of Florida. If you had your way, there would be oil wells in Yellowstone Park and all animal hyabitats would be destroyed.
Oil wells do not necessarily destroy habitat

Man and Nature can coexist

You mean some repubs agreed to the spending

But the majority didnt
The Republicans agreed to Trump adding $8 trillion to the debt without any objection.

And now, like the raging hypocrites they are, they have suddenly rediscovered that overspending is a bad thing.

Fuck them. Fuck them all. I honestly do not understand how you and they can stand the stench of your own hypocrisy.

The Republicans agreed to Trump adding $8 trillion to the debt without any objection.
They should not have

The shutdown of our economy mostly by democrats was stupid and unnecessary

Too bad that repub swamp rats are so spineless

You worded that very carefully

Not raiding the debt limit puts a damper on new spending and has nothing to do with paying past debts

Raising the debt limit is ONLY about paying for spending you've already passed. Refusing to raise it is just more Republican performance theatre.

it's still Trump's party, my friends

Wow trump believes that the Republican Party is his private political party and no one in that party can think for themselves or vote opposite of what trump wants.

He doesn't realize that he's not president anymore.

trump wants to crash our economy again by not allowing the debt ceiling to be raised.

This is a man who wants to destroy our nation.

We are in so much trouble.

This is my business. I want my family and friends living better lives, not living in a country with better weapons.
Its none of your business

If you want something to fo worry about canada not America

It's crazy how scared people get at his name calling. It's crazy a single person ever took it seriously.

It is not just about the name calling, it is about his devout, rabid base.

It is not just about the name calling, it is about his devout, rabid base.

I don't really see Obama supporters as any different. He went back on 90% of his promises but still his supporters are right there defending him.

I don't really see Obama supporters as any different. He went back on 90% of his promises but still his supporters are right there defending him.

Obama has some loyal followers for sure, but they are noting compared to Trump's. People did not get primaried for disagreeing with Obama. Nobody lost their position of leadership (that I know of) for daring to disagree with Trump. I do not recall Obama's faithful attacking the US Capital building.

Obama has some loyal followers for sure, but they are noting compared to Trump's. People did not get primaried for disagreeing with Obama. Nobody lost their position of leadership (that I know of) for daring to disagree with Trump. I do not recall Obama's faithful attacking the US Capital building.

No one had the balls to disagree with Obama. There was a little squirming when he wanted to start the war up in Syria but it quickly died down.

Forum List

Back