Grammys 2023

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
Ironically....brought to you by ....Pfizer.

Madonna was there, totally confusing her fans...they wondered what she did to her face.
Kim Petras MtF trans and Sam Smith did their.....Unholy and it was.
She accepted her award and thanked Madonna for her influence. dear God.

I'll post more. Here Petras and Smith are accepting their award

INterestingly enough i can't find video of the grammy performance of unholy. I wonder why that is. You can see Taylor Swife...christian .....cheering on the duo as they accept their award. Swift's version of christianity is for Trans and killing babies which to her seem to go hand in hand.

Last edited:
Ironically....brought to you by ....Pfizer.

Madonna was there, totally confusing her fans...they wondered what she did to her face.
Kim Petras MtF trans and Sam Smith did their.....Unholy and it was.
She accepted her award and thanked Madonna for her influence. dear God.

I'll post more. Here Petras and Smith are accepting their award

INterestingly enough i can't find video of the grammy performance of unholy. I wonder why that is. You can see Taylor Swife...christian .....cheering on the duo as they accept their award. Swift's version of christianity is for Trans and killing babies which to her seem to go hand in hand.

Taylor Swift's new boyfriend is a ftm Trans.

Hmm autocorrect capitalized Trans. Hmmm.

Here's the performance of Unholy but not at the Grammys...... is this art?

Madonna is struggling against her age, and losing.

4h
Madonna looks unrecognizable during bizarre Grammy Awards speech after star’s ‘doomed’ biopic scrapped
MADONNA fans are concerned after the pop icon’s speech at the 2023 Grammy Awards. The 64-year-old took the stage to present ...
th

It probably wasn't even mentioned last night, but Taj Mahal and Ry Cooder won for best traditional blues album. Nice to see real musicians still being recognized.

Forum List

Back