Grammys 2023

Ironically....brought to you by ....Pfizer.

Madonna was there, totally confusing her fans...they wondered what she did to her face.
Kim Petras MtF trans and Sam Smith did their.....Unholy and it was.
She accepted her award and thanked Madonna for her influence. dear God.

I'll post more. Here Petras and Smith are accepting their award

INterestingly enough i can't find video of the grammy performance of unholy. I wonder why that is. You can see Taylor Swife...christian .....cheering on the duo as they accept their award. Swift's version of christianity is for Trans and killing babies which to her seem to go hand in hand.

Me and the wife didn't watch the disgusting evil crap thank God, and so people wonder why we've slipped so far down the ladder into the abyss, and now the world power's are going to take over after we've since failed miserably as a role model in the world. That was some evil disgusting stuff, and anyone involved in it, and worse cheered it own, did let it be known to Satan that they are his without a doubt.

With a government like we have now, and hollyweird worshiping Satan out in the open, we as a nation aren't going to have a leg to stand on when it's all said and done. Fact.

Me and the wife didn't watch the disgusting evil crap thank God, and so people wonder why we've slipped so far down the ladder into the abyss, and now the world power's are going to take over after we've since failed miserably as a role model in the world. That was some evil disgusting stuff, and anyone involved in it, and worse cheered it own, did let it be known to Satan that they are his without a doubt.

With a government like we have now, and hollyweird worshiping Satan out in the open, we as a nation aren't going to have a leg to stand on when it's all said and done. Fact.
and the thing is...the audience is ecstatic with it all.

Apparently lefties haven’t figured out that a huge portion of the black and hispanic voting block are Christian’s.

Good way to chase them away from you..align with Satan.

Next year Satan himself is going to host the Grammys. :mad-61:

Oh Lord....where is that comet....where?
Only because he didn't like the poor ridiculous attempt's at human's thinking they could wear his evil shoes.. ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣

Ironically....brought to you by ....Pfizer.

Madonna was there, totally confusing her fans...they wondered what she did to her face.
Kim Petras MtF trans and Sam Smith did their.....Unholy and it was.
She accepted her award and thanked Madonna for her influence. dear God.

I'll post more. Here Petras and Smith are accepting their award

INterestingly enough i can't find video of the grammy performance of unholy. I wonder why that is. You can see Taylor Swife...christian .....cheering on the duo as they accept their award. Swift's version of christianity is for Trans and killing babies which to her seem to go hand in hand.

Super face-palm.

superman-face-palm.gif

And then some tunes come wafting through the ether of the internetz.

Did they ever win a Grammy? I certainly don't care! :D

They're a bigger part of my life than any Grammy winners.

Last edited:
Listen to that real American music, y'all. James Brown, Chic, Boston, Jimi Hendrix, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Charlie Daniels, Charlie Pride, U.T.F.O. , Prince, MIchael Jackson.

Anything but that bullshit! I can probably name 100 others. Yessir! Flatts & Scrugg.
You aren't boxed in to listening to that garbage; No Sir! Be free! :spinner:

And then some tunes come wafting through the ether of the internetz.

Did they ever win a Grammy? I certainly don't care! :D

They're a bigger part of my life than any Grammy winners.

They had some great tunes back in the day, and they are still good songs to this day. Ever check out the Jay Sekulow band ? They are the best Boston cover band I've ever heard.

Forum List

Back