Grammys 2023

Taylor Swift's guy girl guy

1675755614504.png

I remember when the people receiving Grammy Awards actually had talent...
I miss the days when Alison Krauss would clean house. She had two nominations the other night, but the wins went to the less talented which is how it has been for over a decade now. Alison's last Grammy award triumph was in early 2012 for her album named Paper Airplane.

God bless you and the angel always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)

The Grammys think their predictable and staged “diversity “ trophy awards are provocative and ground breaking.

They aren’t they are just pedictible and lame.

I remember when the people receiving Grammy Awards actually had talent...
Those awards are a good example of the shit that has clogged the airways for years now & why I never bother to turn on FM radio anymore. There are two FM stations in my area that I used to listen to. Just for the hell of it I tuned in last week & was treated to "Dust In The Wind" by Kansas , changed the station & "Dream On" by Aerosmith was playing.

CLICK.

I'm just glad I'm old enough to have grown up when real music was played by actual musicians with talent. But I hate Kansas & Aerosmith.

Those awards are a good example of the shit that has clogged the airways for years now & why I never bother to turn on FM radio anymore. There are two FM stations in my area that I used to listen to. Just for the hell of it I tuned in last week & was treated to "Dust In The Wind" by Kansas , changed the station & "Dream On" by Aerosmith was playing.

CLICK.

I'm just glad I'm old enough to have grown up when real music was played by actual musicians with talent. But I hate Kansas & Aerosmith.
Country music is where it's at now... Enjoy -

Country music is where it's at now... Enjoy -

I grew up listening to C&W, my old man had albums of all the greats of the 50's & 60's.. Hank Williams, Hank Snow, Eddie Arnold, Jim Reeves, Patsy, etc. etc. etc. Not to rain on your parade but other then Willie, Cash, Loretta Lynn, Waylon Jennings, Emmylou & a short list of a few others, "modern" day C&W to me is just over produced slick pop with a twang & I can't tell one artist from another. Just not my cup of tea. Too formula driven.

I grew up listening to C&W, my old man had albums of all the greats of the 50's & 60's.. Hank Williams, Hank Snow, Eddie Arnold, Jim Reeves, Patsy, etc. etc. etc. Not to rain on your parade but other then Willie, Cash, Loretta Lynn, Waylon Jennings, Emmylou & a short list of a few others, "modern" day C&W to me is just over produced slick pop with a twang & I can't tell one artist from another. Just not my cup of tea. Too formula driven.
Copy you was country when country wasn't cool... 👍..... Me too.. Every now and again we'll get a break through still, so I'm open minded.

Check this out..

Forum List

Back