Graph of Trump's incompetence

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019

us-percentage-positive-cases.jpg

Happy now? You dumb uneducated right wing Trump supporters.

How does Trump have anything to do with governors in their states?
That would be Trump’s total lack of competence..
Here, compare the US verses the EU. European leaders lead. Trump campaigns, plays golf, tweets and watches hours of TV.

Here, compare the US verses the EU. European leaders lead. Trump campaigns, plays golf, tweets and watches hours of TV.

Because you lefties said Trump has no power to shut down or open the states?

The fact is if Biden wins, corona will end the day after the election. The fact is you will ruin fellow Americans lives because you lost an election. Proves the traitors you are.

What you should be asking yourself is one very simple question...

Who is better prepared to bring this country back out of the economic crisis we find ourselves in...the guy that was second in command for the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression...or the guy that gave us one of the best economies we've ever had before the Corona Virus shut down the world?

Trumpsters, so predictable.
i have seen those on the right to push their cause using The Atlantic, will this article be called “fake brews”? Of course Trumpsters will call it “fake news”. So predictable.

Last edited:
i have seen those on the right to push their cause using The Atlantic, will this article be called “fake brews”? Of course Trumpsters will call it “fake news”. So predictable.
Hey, Kiwiman! How clean is your 4th cleanest city now that you liberals have FUBARED it over a piece of crap like George Floyd?
1595091035709.png

Last edited:
Hey, Kiwiman! How clean is your 4th cleanest city now that you liberals have FUBARED it over a piece of crap like George Floyd?
View attachment 364720
Would you call your response a defection and racist? I like how you fucktards enjoy the other side’s tragedies. I bet if you searched all my posts, you’d never find any posts like your pathetic post. Only complete losers would pull that shit.

Trump is no leader, he was, In his own words the “war general” fighting COVID1. As my first post on this thread, compared with other developed countries clearly showed, he failed big time. He realized he was failing, leaves it up to the states and disappear and declares he is not responsible. Leaders don’t pull that shit. It’s just like when he opted not to serve his country during the Vietnam War. When it gets to be tough, he abandon’s his duty.

Forum List

Back