Grassley (R-Iowa): Congress will probably override Trump's veto against removing Confederate names from military bases

This would be an embarrassing development for Trump, since the Senate is controlled by Republicans:
***ouch***

I wonder if Trump has noticed the Republicans slowly backing away from him..they smell the flop sweat!

This would be an embarrassing development for Trump, since the Senate is controlled by Republicans:
Congress does NOT want anything in the way of funding the military so Trump has NO leverage and will have to suck it up before he loses more. Voters.

If they want to pull of their masks and reveal the Stalinists behind, during a pandemic is a great time to do it.

If they want to pull of their masks and reveal the Stalinists behind, during a pandemic is a great time to do it.
Of course you don't know how to calm your rage. I know you have zero knowledge about the topic. It's politics.

Of course you don't know how to calm your rage. I know you have zero knowledge about the topic. It's politics.
Did you know 6 black kids died over the 4th of July weekend because black people were raging against other black people. Talking about rage......

They don't care. It would only be an issue if a white person killed 6 black kids.

That's how truly fucked up they really are.

Stalinists? Hmmm... another mask shaming. How about these two:

1594083123265.png

Or these three?

1594083216027.png

Did you know 6 black kids died over the 4th of July weekend because black people were raging against other black people. Talking about rage......
Someone just started a thread on that. It's your dream come true. Go rage over there.

***ouch***

I wonder if Trump has noticed the Republicans slowly backing away from him..they smell the flop sweat!
I don't understand how you guys don't understand it yet. Trump is NOT A REPUBLICAN. If he toed the Republican line, my ass wouldn't vote for him. Republicans don't like Trump. Democrats... Don't like Trump. That's why I like Trump.

Both the RNC and the DNC are controlled by people who I didn't vote for. I don't know who controls them, but they sure as hell don't agree with me politically. This is GOOD. This is how he got the presidency in the first place. He is NOT a Republican.

With that said... I don't care if they rename the bases or not. It's just another way to get the Military to vote for Trump by saying he doesn't support it. Whatever.

I wonder if the "party of Lincoln" is on the side of Lincoln.
It is. Naming US military bases after some confederate figures was part of a process of reconciliation after the war that divided the nation.
remember now little boys and girls, the liberals do not reconcile, they just destroy...Now bring out your math books....

***ouch***

I don't understand how you guys don't understand it yet. Trump is NOT A REPUBLICAN. If he toed the Republican line, my ass wouldn't vote for him. Republicans don't like Trump. Democrats... Don't like Trump. That's why I like Trump.

Both the RNC and the DNC are controlled by people who I didn't vote for. I don't know who controls them, but they sure as hell don't agree with me politically. This is GOOD. This is how he got the presidency in the first place. He is NOT a Republican.

With that said... I don't care if they rename the bases or not. It's just another way to get the Military to vote for Trump by saying he doesn't support it. Whatever.
You moron, the funding is way more important. Did you forget how the moron in chief bragged so much how the military was dilapidated and he miraculously rebuilt it? Will he now rail against that same military? I thought he loved them.

***ouch***

You moron, the funding is way more important. Did you forget how the moron in chief bragged so much how the military was dilapidated and he miraculously rebuilt it? Will he now rail against that same military? I thought he loved them.
Only moron i see is the same guy who ignores the 6 children who died by blacks over the 4th of July weekend.

What are you talking about? Saying something shouldn't be renamed is railing against the military? Why in the world would you insult someone and then make that assertion? That in itself is moronic.

Forum List

Back