Grateful Zelensky blew up Nordstream Pipelines

Don't think everyone swallows your sh...

Not little green mankins or Bill Gates? But USA again? I can remember Ukraine was the loudest one demanding to end trade with Russia.
You also insult entire ethnic groups that don´t know about your conspiracy theories.
I wonder what theory applies when you are out of meds.

Do-gooder dreaming of murder and hatred again. What nasty little fucks they are.

Nazi - it's a mistake of history that you are still alive. You are no answer at all - except perhaps god likes to show what a never learning monster like you is really able to do. But this I do not like to know - and if you would only be a little unmad then you would also not try to find out what you are able to do. I'm astonished that a criminal like you is still not in prison. How many lifes you did destroy up to now, Putinist? Too many so it seems not to make any sense not to go to hell any longer?

Last edited:
Nazi - it's a mistake of history that you are still alive. You are no answer at all - except perhaps god likes to show what a never learning monster like you is really able to do. But this I do not like to know - and if you would only be a little unmad then you would also not try to find out what you are able to do. I'm astonished that a criminal like you is still not in prison. How many lifes you did destroy up to now, Putinist? Too many so it seems not to make any sense not to go to hell any longer?
You should skip the gas chamber and walk directly into the oven.

Forum List

Back