GREAT: 2017 US Manufacturing Best Year Since 2004...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
America is back! Nice job Prez. :thup:

Manufacturing in the U.S. Just Accelerated to Its Best Year Since 2004

U.S. manufacturing expanded in December at the fastest pace in three months, as gains in orders and production capped the strongest year for factories since 2004.

The survey-based measure of factory activity -- the year’s second-highest behind September, when storm-related supply delays boosted the index -- brings the 2017 average to 57.6, the best in 13 years. The latest gain extends a string of strong readings that’s been fueled by more domestic business investment, improving global economies and steady spending by American households...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

THIS IS RACIST! I am calling Al Sharpton in ten minutes !!!

Actually, it kinda ties into an overall strong Trump Economy. The African American Unemployment Rate is the lowest in 17yrs. Trump's on a roll.

U.S. manufacturing expanded in December at the fastest pace in three months, as gains in orders and production capped the strongest year for factories since 2004.

The survey-based measure of factory activity -- the year’s second-highest behind September, when storm-related supply delays boosted the index -- brings the 2017 average to 57.6, the best in 13 years. The latest gain extends a string of strong readings that’s been fueled by more domestic business investment, improving global economies and steady spending by American households...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

No wonder leftists despise you, lol!

Here is the thing-----------> MOST people can feel the difference in the economy. This is not a hypothetical expansion, it is an "I feel the confidence" expansion, and the numbers prove it out.

If he pushes the economy over 4% growth, the Democrats will be lucky to survive it; and know what.........they know it-)

Well that's good news, yet the debt and default on debt by consumers is also high...But eventually things will even out...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

No wonder leftists despise you, lol!

Here is the thing-----------> MOST people can feel the difference in the economy. This is not a hypothetical expansion, it is an "I feel the confidence" expansion, and the numbers prove it out.

If he pushes the economy over 4% growth, the Democrats will be lucky to survive it; and know what.........they know it-)

Yeah they do hate me, but most of em hate America too. So i understand what they're about. They're desperately hoping for the sky to fall, so they can blame it all on their Trump Boogeyman. Their agenda is pretty transparent. So i enjoy pointing out the positives. Trump is on a roll. I hope he keeps it up. :thup:

Well that's good news, yet the debt and default on debt by consumers is also high...But eventually things will even out...

Nothing's gonna change in regards to the Debt. Both Parties are addicted to the power of spending other peoples' money. They're drunk on that power. So i've given up on expecting them to seriously address the Debt. It just ain't gonna happen. They can't even begin to negotiate a balanced Budget. Swamp Creatures just love spending other peoples' money. It is what it is.

Nothing's gonna change in regards to the Debt. Both Parties are addicted to the power of spending other peoples' money. They're drunk on that power. So i've given up on expecting them to seriously address the Debt. It just ain't gonna happen. They can't even begin to negotiate a balanced Budget. Swamp Creatures just love spending other peoples' money. It is what it is.
I wasn't speaking of govt. debt. there Einstein...

Nothing's gonna change in regards to Debt. Government, or other.

Oh yes it does change on a consumer level.

Thankfully the American people are wise enough not to be fooled into giving Trump credit for this.

Oh yes it does change on a consumer level.

America is a Debt Nation. It's the realty.

Thankfully the American people are wise enough not to be fooled into giving Trump credit for this.

Aw, such butthurt hate. Lay off the Democrat Fake News and go get ya some Preparation H. You'll feel better kid.

Aw, such butthurt hate. Lay off the Democrat Fake News and go get ya some Preparation H. You'll feel better kid.

lol, why would I be butthurt? The economy is doing well, and the people are giving Trump no credit for it.

That's a best of both worlds scenario for me.

Forum List

Back