GREAT: 2017 US Manufacturing Best Year Since 2004...

Thankfully the American people are wise enough not to be fooled into giving Trump credit for this.

Aw, such butthurt hate. Lay off the Democrat Fake News and go get ya some Preparation H. You'll feel better kid.

Tell us how many points is the economy adding to Trump's approval rating?

Not interested in 'Approval Rating' polls. Never have been.

So you have no clue whatsoever whether or not the economy is helping Trump.

Thankfully the American people are wise enough not to be fooled into giving Trump credit for this.

Aw, such butthurt hate. Lay off the Democrat Fake News and go get ya some Preparation H. You'll feel better kid.

lol, why would I be butthurt? The economy is doing well, and the people are giving Trump no credit for it.

That's a best of both worlds scenario for me.

So y'all hater wingnuts keep saying. But it's just your delusional butthurt, kid. Like i said, lay off the Democrat Fake News and get some medical treatment for your butthurt. :)

So you have no clue whatsoever whether or not the economy is helping Trump.

Still not interested in 'Approval Rating' polls. Trump's doing all i ask of him. I can't ask for anything more of a President. He's no 'Savior', but he is delivering.

Post 23 here proves you're a liar:

PERPETUAL WAR: Trump Orders Troops To Somalia...

Well that's good news, yet the debt and default on debt by consumers is also high...But eventually things will even out...
does this mean I should invest in "Weener Toys R Us" Manufacturing?
No they already went under..
oh well, I can always invest in James Brown Wigs. they seem to be a major seller to so many democrats
It helps with the Polar Vortex..

lol, why would I be butthurt? The economy is doing well, and the people are giving Trump no credit for it.

That's a best of both worlds scenario for me.

So y'all hater wingnuts keep saying. But it's just your delusional butthurt, kid. Like i said, lay off the Democrat Fake News and get some medical treatment for your butthurt. :)

Such anger and bitterness. Shouldn't you be pleased, and along with it at least a bit civil?

Post 23 here proves you're a liar:

PERPETUAL WAR: Trump Orders Troops To Somalia...

I hope the man doesn't get us into more wars. I truly mean that. We do need to move towards a humble 'Non-Intervention' Foreign Policy. And i admit i am a little nervous about where Trump's gonna take us on that. But so far, he's doing all i ask of him. Good on him.

Forum List

Back