Great Hillary Question:Mrs.Clinton,When Will You Ever Stop Blaming Bush For The Worlds Problems?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:crybaby::cow::dunno: Now that would of been a great question Anderson Cloony 469 should of asked Hillary. "Mrs. Clinton, why do liberals blame everything on President Bush? From Hurricanes, Fires, Floods, Earthquakes, Fast&Furious, Missing Planes, Train Crashes and sometimes Record Cold and Snowy Winters?"
You see Mrs. Clinton, Bush has been out of office for nearly seven years, yet you and all of your liberal leaders continue to blame Bush for every major crisis since 2009. This is like a little boy blaming all of his screw-ups on his dog.
Well Madam Secretary, When? When will you stop blaming Bush? :eusa_sick::eusa_silenced::eusa_think:

I remember when Sean Hannity asked this of a very annoying liberal guest once on his show, and the liberal buffoon would not answer him, she should of just plead the fifth.

And to think that 40% of us still believe Bush caused that asteroid to take out the dinasours in 6400 BC.

And to think that 40% of us still believe Bush caused that asteroid to take out the dinasours in 6400 BC.

Bush's biggest mistake was building the Great Wall in China, instead on our southern border.

Bush's biggest mistake was building the Great Wall in China, instead on our southern border.

i am still so pissed off over that week when Bush blew up that Mt St Helen Volcano, just for laffs!

I guess we'll stop when it stops being true. :cool-45:

I wouldnt be surprised if at least 20% of all Americans tied Bush to that missing airplane that we still cannot find in the Pacific.

I wouldnt be surprised if at least 20% of all Americans tied Bush to that missing airplane that we still cannot find in the Pacific.
He was on the grassy knoll. What state was it in anyway, huh? It all fits!!!

you mean Bush was around in 1962? oh, never mind, i forgot he lived in Texas. so maybe he had something to do with the Kennedy dilemma?

you mean Bush was around in 1962? oh, never mind, i forgot he lived in Texas. so maybe he had something to do with the Kennedy dilemma?
He got the governorship and the presidency as a reward. At 17 he wouldn't suspected and scared Connelly enough to turn him Republican.

:crybaby::cow::dunno: Now that would of been a great question Anderson Cloony 469 should of asked Hillary. "Mrs. Clinton, why do liberals blame everything on President Bush? From Hurricanes, Fires, Floods, Earthquakes, Fast&Furious, Missing Planes, Train Crashes and sometimes Record Cold and Snowy Winters?"
You see Mrs. Clinton, Bush has been out of office for nearly seven years, yet you and all of your liberal leaders continue to blame Bush for every major crisis since 2009. This is like a little boy blaming all of his screw-ups on his dog.
Well Madam Secretary, When? When will you stop blaming Bush? :eusa_sick::eusa_silenced::eusa_think:

The worst presidents negatively affect us the longest.

Forum List

Back